I serve, Nuffnang

Friday 2 October 2009

RELINK ME

人生是一种过程。
可悲的是,它不能从来,
可喜的是,它也不能从来
Sorry for not updating for 3 days.
let's skip that part.
some people dont even know me but try to do as they do.
i hate that.
anyways,
school these days are really crazy.
for the past 3 days,
the 29th,30th,1st and 2nd, today
are really great.
i had a fun time learning and playing with my fab divas.
<3
i learnt hard,
geography,
maths
science,
chinese,
are the ones i revised these days
it's
hard
and i have to sleep early.
to get early in the morning
so maybe
my panda eyes are better and recovering now.
aaaaaaa-nd !
sexy and i agreed to changing my blog link.
since ...
i dont quite much believe in forever
the instinct i have right after viewing shinling's bloggy is/
i wanna change my bloggy link !
soooooo
in a week's time
i willl change my link.
into .
hope you guys will support it as much as u supported
forever-venetia.
=)))
ps. tomorrow is 中秋节!
maybe i will update if i m freeeeeeeeee
not going out .
aihs.
life is borrrrrriiiinnnnnggggggggg
life is filled with craps.
hahahahahahaha
hope u guys are HAPPYYYY
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

FIND