I serve, Nuffnang

Wednesday 14 October 2009

i will promise you

Hey Hey Hey

in case you guys are wondering why am i updating my facebook notifications during the afternoon, the reason is simple.

i am absent to school

reason?

reason no.2 is … i am lazy since i woke up 10 in the morning and found out my window all blurry

i thought my eyes are having problems lately but no, its raining so fricking heavy, i called my mom and told her i am so not going to school, she told me to ask my daddy, so i asked daddy dearest,

“DADDY… PLEASE.. I DON WAN TO GO TO SCHOOL.”

“WHY. YOU MUST GO”

“HARRR PLEASE LA DADDY PLEASSSEEEEE….”

“OK OK LAH. MAKE SURE U WRITE LETTER LATER DEMERIT AGAIN.”

“AHHHHH THANKYOU DADDY I LOVE YOU !!!!”

“DONT SHOUT SO LOUD”

“OHHH OKAY OKAY (whispers)”

IMG_1128

 

this is my first ever vahbulous oil painting

*applause

and the applause never ends

well i think it’s quite good for starters though

hahahahahaha

this picture,

i called it

The Perfect Lie-

wonder why?

IMG_1129

:D

IMG_1130

do these two colors match,

seriously?

IMG_1132

IMG_1133

IMG_1134

NO rite?

 

i did that on purpose, well  maybe it wont be giving me high scores when i pass it up to the teacher,

but i wanna be frank to the theme of the drawing,

a perfect lie.

maybe people see this drawing , and they might say it’s great,

well it’s great,

but the colors dont match up.

so that’s the main thing i wanna say, people always try to tell lies just to make the situation better and perfect.

these lies matched up and formed a perfect lie

but mark my words,

perfect lies wont be so perfect once you found out that it’s all a big white lie.

that’s what i’ve learnt and that’s what i will remember it tilll the day i die

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

FIND