I serve, Nuffnang

Monday 13 April 2009

Damn

DAMN !!!
why these days nothing goes right "!?!?!?

i wan ki siao le !!!
........

i am sick now , with all my tissues around my laptop and my nose, is irritating !

now what.
i went to school today just for sake of taking our class pic.
my head really WAS pain !!!
and my nose... cant breathe so i have to breathe wif my MOUTH...

so i crawled up from bed at 10 and went to brush my teeth and chocked the TOOTHPASTE !
jesus !
==
and later on i didnt have appetite for lunch...
and terpaksa go to school since i m gonna be late if i dont leave at 12.oo pm

dont care bout that

when i reached school everything was fine except my head which is gonna BURST into pieces...
damn ...

but i got fei , nee nee , xia0 ji , jingning, yin yee, pingyuan they all there to cheerme up.
pingyuan is the 1st ppl who made me laugh today !
YAY !!
claps ~

== moliu...
LOL


then WHEN IT'S CHINESE PERIOD....
that stupid teacher scolded me BECAUSE SHE SAY I AM HAPPY.

so what
?!?!??!
everyone IS happy !
duh
except u miserable woman ... ==
ish .

me and jingning and siew hui were laffing bout HER EXPRESSION
her face keep changing like from A TO B AND A TO AB !
ya know !
all sorts !
stud damn teacher
keep saying our class nt good....
say we all bad students...
problematic.
say i USELESS MONITOR

AM I ?!?!?!

I M NOT .

i am so sick but i came to school
just to take class pic and dont wanna make everyone disappointed
i always tried to help my classmates who are in trouble


does she noe ?!

HELL NO .

No comments:

Post a Comment

FIND