I serve, Nuffnang

Wednesday 15 April 2009

Love is something funny

I always loved hot guys ...
always wished for a fantastic love that will sweep my feet away...
and never once had a great love in my life...

always in love
always wanna have a good relationship...
that's me.

*She ... never believed in love
never even wished to have a relationship..
never ever...

but *she still reads love novels...
picturing the scenes of the loving couples...
never dreamt of that
*she never did

until ...
one day she saw a guy...
that guy was really simple
really really simple guy
with that cute smile on his face..

too simple for her to remember
too easy for him to slip in her heart

she like him.
that's her first impression

never more .

they both met and said hi ...
who knows, there might be more than that

(:

congrats, girl.

all the best regards .

No comments:

Post a Comment

FIND