I serve, Nuffnang

Friday 17 April 2009

SICK

hey i am sick AGAIN… i am always sick according to fei fei . LOLS.

am i that WEAK ? i dont think so . but i can admit sometimes i really have headaches and lazy go to sch. ;xxx

so i woke up in the morning and found out i got a slight fever and then i called my mom and told her i aint going since i went to see the doctor.

right ? sorry i posted this late.

i was sick on wednesday .

NOT TODAY.

DSC00294 see ? i look so 苍白…

haihs. so what lar…..

then i waited for my bro and sis to came back LOLs.

DSC00299 there he is playing his ADVENTURE QUEST. stud game lai de!

==’’

check out my sis >>>

DSC00301

tada ~~~

 

 

dont tell her that i put her pic up here.,

she will definately kill me ..

FYI. she’s SHY ~~~

lol !!!

i m alright now ..

haha see i so energetic !

=DD

No comments:

FIND