I serve, Nuffnang

Thursday 23 September 2010

TIME IS PRECIOUS

In exactly 2 weeks i will be sitting for my

once in a lifetime PMR test.

It’s like the most historic moment of my life, and yes, i feel being in a history too, since it’s the last year of PMR,

i belong to the last batch of PMR!

how exciting it is.

I didn’t lie on the excited part, of course, thinking bout how far i’ve got here, and how far have i been until this mere 2 weeks time away from PMR.

I dont miss Facebook or whatever, but i definately missed Blogging and my SHINee gifs.

Sorry for not updating for such a long period.

I’ve been keeping myself busy with any reference books i can find anywhere.

Believe it or not, i’ve spent more than 5 hours a day on studying, or maybe more.

I’ve done more exercises than you can expect.

I am not bragging, i am just hoping that my friends had done the same thing, good luck my dear friends !

YONGFEI ! YEEWON! YENNEE! YANJIN!

wow, why are they all in Y’s.

Y for Yoogeun also !

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

haha

this key gif is especially for you guys, but i dont think you guys do even read my blog, since it’s dead for so long,

but i still wanna wish you too !!!!

The trials are finally over, and i didn’t get the results i expected from William.

I am glad to have my family and friends by my side, they have did a lot for me,

so in return i do hope that i will get awesome results to make them happy or somehow,

make my mommy proud.

It’s been a long time since… I done something historical 2 years ago.

I haven’t been doing anything to prosper my family, hehe,

so,

God bless everyone,

may Jesus and God always be by my side !!

 

Fingers crossed,

shineekey:<br /><br />BlahBlahBlahBlah~

X

No comments:

Post a Comment

FIND