I serve, Nuffnang

Saturday 11 April 2009

Hari Sukan.

THE WORST DAY EVER

i feel like a jerk or a moron walking around crazily goin' AH !
earlyin the morning , my mom was furious and waked me up ar 5.30 .
5.30 !!!

so i crawled up from my bed and got ready.
my teacher sent me to school, and i talked wif zoanne's sis , zoe ...
it's been a long time since i really TALKED with her. so is zoanne.
quiite miss her though
didnt get to talk much wif her laz saturday.
so sad . =(

when i reached school, i saw jolene at the corridor and nee nee too, we walked in wif zi yun ...
then i saw yong fei ...and alex
her hair was wet. LOL

then , saw yinyee they all ...
they were like standing there, waiting for me ?
hope so . =x

then we went to the padang to 点名. and saw many blue birds wearing full U.
cool huh ?
lol....
pingyuan and some ppl was late.
the sukan was goin to start,
so all 8 i think went up to the 2nd floor . but . wth
so many ppl !my god .
then me and fu chiayin tot of standing on the CHAIRS.

yeng leh.........
many ppl saw us doin that and followed
hahahahaha
it was OUR IDEA !
OUR FASHION !
lols !

24drums very yeng la.
pity i din take pics...'
=x...

then PANCARAGAM was coool too.
but not the outfit.

i sw jingning . she ws so .................................
cold?
or is it 严肃?
hah ...

after band, nothing really was nice ..
so we walkd around ....
eat a lot...
really sien most of the time...
bt some pplstill so high...
dono why /...

when we are all goin back and gather at the hall... i baru ka high...
haih
why i not high har...

din go tuition also.
goin to 2mr de .
i think better
but my mom say tmr will be .. full.
haih .
life's not good these day s,

T^T

No comments:

Post a Comment

FIND