I serve, Nuffnang

Tuesday 28 April 2009

3 DAYS continuously.

sorry for not updating my blogg…

coz i lazy. haahhh …

Okay. let’s start.

_________________________________________________________________________

FRIDAY…

actually nothing happened during friday…. just jingning not in school. so damn miss her that day . =[[ but hey, she’s here in school TODAY !(MONDAY)

SATURDAY

well…

let’s start from the morning, where i have a 交流会 from harmonica… coz it’s from 930 to 400 … so i will have to go ttn by 300 so i wore short pants…coz the aircond there spoiled… yeah ==

when i got to sch… and met smarter and xiumin… where everything is cool….until i got up and my senior saw i WORE SHORT PANTS.

so what ?!?! it’s just short pants. i mean… not  THAT SHORT. 

yeah!so my senior stared at me REALLY SHARPLY as if she’s going to eat me … guhhh . i have  never seen her so … fierce and SERIOUS before…. so i almost cried out and ran downstairs to find someone that can lend me a pair or LONGGG SHORTS…..

i asked lots of people and one willing to lend me …

jianing and khai xin helped me (thanks guys .) =]

it’s a pair of old jeans from KE NI …

since keni is quite… er… big sized…

but we’re running out of time and i put on that pair or BIG JEANS….

and feel like >>>>>

i am not being mean…. sorryyy =xxxx

i find my self a BELT… but still not looking goood….

my frens saw me in those shorts and were like WHAT ?!?!?!

no choice. what can i do ?

#2

yiyen lend me her long pants… and it fitted WELL… but…. i still cant really.. you noe adapt and feel comfortable in the pants….

i went to the toilet LOTS OF TIMES just to try this and put that in and put that out. ugh…

conclusion : NOT HAPPY.and everyone has their own size… and taste… so … don go insulting ppl larhhh …. =]

SUNDAY

MS GAN TTN….

got junice, iyan , sze jin , meiying, constance, shuanying, carmen, and the guys…

DSC00330 during tuition …

DSC00329 SZE JIN’S CREATION which she called them 帅哥…… which i dont’ quite AGREE WITH …

see this , sze jin ?

satisfied ??

LOL

No comments:

FIND