I serve, Nuffnang

Wednesday 23 May 2012

The world behind my wall

suddenly there are so many thoughts running through my mind, I guess you can guess it because I’ve used that as the title. My MP3 was on shuffle and suddenly this song is on the track list.

That’s right,

TOKIO HOTEL !!

This song is like years back but it never sound outdated or what you know, I like the front part the most especially before Tom’s voice is heard. Anyway, still if that song doesn’t really have an intriguing intro I wouldn’t have hear it anyway unless… the SKIP button was missing.

The lyrics are great, to my understanding its partly a song about how TOKIO HOTEL had lived from the day they were a band. Mostly about TOM and BILL the twins… because they had been famous since they were small back in GERMAN, and they  never really had a normal childhood because stars like them in German cant really run in the fields with their couple of friends. They were surrounded in bodyguards… and just like what they mentioned on the 2nd verse.

‘drenched in disguise’

I like how real bands really write real music and not just some comercial club hits or whatever people hear nowadays, People ask me what music do I listen? Normally I don’t listen to PITBULL or any of FLORIDA or NICKI MINAJ or whatever mix they had , for some people that’s what they think music is, but I don’t think music that gives you seconds of high , doesn’t leave you any impression on that artist, like seriously you see this Music Video of some black man or any blonde singing to repetitions of OH OH you made me high, BOY take the bass whatever they had in their lyrics which is MEANINGLESS n POINTLESS, seriously will you think that artist has attitude or somehow you think she’s beautiful because SHE’S IN THIS MUSIC VIDEO SINGING ABOUT HOW HIGH IS SHE?!

Sometimes I don’t really get how some people might feel. I like music that gives you this thud in your heart and the things you can relate to, some people are worse, they say they like the music because they RELATE to what the club hits are saying, seriously, YOU GET DRUNK EVERYDAY AND DIDN’T GO TO WORK AND STILL HIGH? or or YOUR GIRLFRIEND IS OUT OF TOWN AND YOU WANA HAVE SOME FUN EVERYDAY?! or or YOU CHASED SOMEONE OUT OF THE CLUB JUST BECAUSE HE WASN’T HIGH ?!?!

SIGH!

what are people thinking nowadays !!!

How disturbing to know that some lyrics even had hidden meanings like those club hits talking about getting laid tonight or they will DIE just because they cant have sex, seriously?!?!?! DON’T TELL ME U RELATE TO THAT???!?! I think 99 percent of people can live WITHOUT sex, and still living happily as well !

What I really look up to is that those bands and those singers that doesn’t compose songs of the SAME TUNE, or AUTOTUNED and their lyrics with true meaning about how they felt .

and not, anything related to Dirty Bass or whatever they called it .

x.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FIND