I serve, Nuffnang

Thursday 3 May 2012

Plans we made for two

Where have the times gone, baby it’s all gone .

a little bit of monday I feel on a thursday

Everything felt so slow motioned and everything can’t seem to put on a drill.

I seemingly feel lifeless although I am completely tied up.

Exam’s are coming next week and I seriously felt the tension when I walked into the class seeing empty desks and a gang of students having some group study. Teachers are even worse, they cant seem to be considerate by giving us extra time to revise by ourselves, I mean hello ? whats the point of teaching new topics when only half the class attends and , it’s near exam?

I seem to understand what Shakespeare wrote on Life’s Brief Candle

saying that life seems meaningless but this is in another perspective, Macbeth lost his wife….. and I didn’t lose anyone yet, but Macbeth lost something important something that made him want to live every day.

That will be the similarity. It’s not that I am complaining but I felt that I lost something utterly important to me , I knew what is it yet I don’t want to admit it.

Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury…

I believe everything has it pace and time and everything goes naturally….. Life is living by order and everything is destined. I guess I should just STFU and … let everything go naturally.. in it’s own frequency without giving it anything like pushing or going against nature.

I suffocate whenever I have to wake up early in the morning and sleeping late at the night before. I crave for sleep but I still have to fight it , for some reasons why I hate to sleep early.

1. wasting time.

there are so many things I can do before 2am.

2. I am a nocturnal

3. night time is the time I felt alive

I still do watch dramas and … read comics… back to the person I am like before yet.

still

I feel like Macbeth

Something or someone ….

I lost .

Yet

I

didn’t

want

to

admit

this

.

there’s no point missing someone that doesn’t miss you.

x.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FIND