I serve, Nuffnang

Wednesday 16 May 2012

Distant ,

taylor swift

is

the

best

Why am I posting about this ?

Exams are currently on and whenever I felt pressured, I put myself into Taylor’s songs and it does brings me back a lot of memories

I used to be a big fan of hers when she got her first album, but then she suddenly sings those pop tuned songs that made me hate it … but then I still am a big fan of hers because she really sings what she thinks and I can feel it in her lyrics and her voice.

I love all her FEARLESS album songssss and I can hardly find the FAVE song because I seem to like all of them. Don’t use speakers to listen to her songs. that’s what I have to say whenever it comes to advices because you cant really feel what taylor feels throughout the song but if you plug in those ear phones what you can hear is not just A SONG about LOVE, it’s about a diary of pretty much her life.

image

How she fell in love and how the way she felt love fearlessly.

She reached out and she got hurt…. and it’s just like another ordinary girl…. she made me feel so down to earth and not just like any other singers who won awards and are like so 100000000 miles away from us.

 

By listening to her songs she makes me feel special because I felt the same way as Taylor felt in her songs. I liked the way she tells us how she likes this guy and how the way she wanted this guy to like her as much as she likes him… then she gives us this picture of how the way they loved each other and how the way they broke up… and most importantly are her OWN emotions.

image

she mostly sings her heartbroken days compared to those lovey dovey days

she is like so seriously brave like who would put up their heartbroken stories in a song and sung it into a melody and like turn it into an album and so many people listens to your story.

all of her melodies are like so catchy, I CAN EVENTUALLY SING EVERY SONG OF HERS BELIEVE IT OR NOT and whenever I hear her voice my heart really skipped a beat !

One of my favourites will be UNTOUCHABLE.

CLICK HERE

You should like listen to it !

Because in that song, she tells us about this one person she likes and how hard she is reaching out to make the person know her existence, that guy is like UNTOUCHABLE like a distant diamond sky she never can reach, and she just felt so happy or undone whenever the guy is near her. The most interesting part is the chorus which says, ‘In the Middle of the night when im in this dream, it’s like a million little stars spelling out your name’

I like it like so damn much because she puts the stars written into a guys name? Like who can ever like a guy THIS much? What I mean is she makes me want to fall in love over and over and over again.

One thing is she is original, tho she might FALL IN LOVE in ALL OF HER SONGS with DIFFERENT STORIES which makes me rethink about how many guys did she ACTUALLY LIKE? or is she just trying to create an image of a ordinary girl who keeps getting her heart broken. One of her famous heartbreaks would be JOE JONAS. we all knew she once had this serious relationship with joe .

This can be listened in her song called Forever and Always , I like the way she told us that she kept waiting by the phone for his call but he never call and how she just frankly believed in any guys’s who said the word FOREVER, I am not saying that Taylor wants us NOT TO believe in the word FOREVER … it’s that she makes me feel real and that’s what everyone has to go through in love. You fall and you got hurt and you stood up again ready to fall into love again, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

FIND