I serve, Nuffnang

Saturday 5 May 2012

all things french

promoting this tumblr website

FRENCHKISSED

saw this on my dashboard and realized how great this blog provides me with whatever french and paris is just the only thing you can find about this blog.

I find it amazing because for someone like me who loves to get the hell out of this little island can finally have this website to know what is it like to be in Paris

whaddup paris !

-cityoflove:<br /><br />Mont Saint-Michel, France via thetzar<br />

Mont. Saint Michael

stuck-in-the-old-days:<br /><br />Paris.<br />

1000graces:<br /><br />FOREIGN BODIES by Cynthia Ozick<br /><br />

still, the classic eiffel tower we know

brings up architecture and romance at the same time

 

lindsayphillipsphotography:<br /><br />Paris. 2008.<br />

wherever this is, stunning.

1000graces:<br /><br />Aix En Provence

Aix En Provence

fuckyeahcastles:<br /><br />Chateau Digoine

chateau Degoine

somehow this picture reminds me of, the movie Monte Carlo

1000graces:<br /><br />(by liz.rusby)

gosh

be sure to visit this great blog !!!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

FIND