I serve, Nuffnang

Thursday 31 May 2012

2 weeks notice

sometimes

I wonder why do I have a blog?

what’s there to share when you didn’t even know who’s even reading.

what might they do after they read about your thoughts?

will they try to understand and maybe tried the things you’ve written on your blog?

will they try the ice cream flavor I ate in the previous posts?

will they take pictures similar to mine just because they like it?

Another random post I am sharing here, the semester break is here, like finally*

But I havent had anything planned ahead yet, unlike before I used to have these tight schedules but it seems like I am so not-planned this time.

Guess, I think I really do need time to rest. Take these 2 weeks to pamper myself well… do the things I would like to do without caring about the time without caring there’s school tomorrow, without sleeping for only 45 minutes for every afternoon nap…. I can take my shower later and have my lunch whenever I want.

I can read countless of shoujo mangas and watch as many episodes of dramas, I can even watch 3 or 4 dramas at one time…

holidays gives us the definition of FUN ahah but I might take it as a getaway. It doenst mean I have to get out of this island or what I just want to relax myself and have some alone time not for you or anyone just for myself.

god I would want that, but not this holiday….. I want to rot myself in my sheets and sunk myself into shoujo world… and I want to be totally sewed together with my favourite bias

those just got to wait .

I googled THINGS TO DO WHEN IM BORED.

Google gave me great suggestions !

but these made me CLICK

The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. - Dorothy Parker

So I listed out a few things I might want to try during this holidayy

1. read a genre of manga I will never thought of reading

2. watch SAW and it’s sequels

3. Jog continuously for 3 days

4. finish reading my unfinished novels.

5. Reread those novels that made me happy

6. Rewatch a few rom coms I used to watch last time

7. Watch anime

8. Reread The Lost Symbol

9. Read an encyclopedia

10. Take pictures of myself everyday

11. Sit in BORDERS for a day !

12. Dress up !

13. stuff myself with chocolates!!

14. go skating

15. write random stuff on my notepad

16. study.

17. go out for some great food

18. sing

19. finish my incomplete stories

20. sleepover at shuyee’s

21. go to the beach

22. watch real performance real art

23. really see a sunrise or sunset

I think that’s what I can thought of at the moment.

for now I've been listening to this song

LOVE RAIN by Jang Geun Suk

Drizzle drizzle, the sound of the rain
Rub dub rub dub, my trembling heart
Drizzle drizzle, rub dub rub dub
The sound on the umbrella, the sound of the rain, the sound of my heart
Love rain is falling

The two of us walked the rainy streets
Under the small umbrella, my shoulder got wet

Jang Geun Suk - Love Rain Lyrics (English & Romanized) at kpoplyrics.net

This is the 3rd drama I really am into this year anyway I hoped it ended well…….. (I know it’s finished but I wouldn’t wana know the spoilers)

Hope you guys really have a great holiday ahead unlike mine

Smile

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

FIND