I serve, Nuffnang

Wednesday 21 April 2010

FYI

lomo

MY NEW HAIR CUT!

ARRRH

FRINGEYY

LOOKS LIKE MUSHROOM I KNOW

EDITED IT IN PICNIK WITH THE EFFECT

LOMO

AWWWH

LOMO LOMO DIANA !

:D

TETAPI ITU BUKAN DIANA F+

:(

IMG_5273

 

Finish making shortieee notes from Form 1 GEO.

Report cards are distributed today.

I faked a signature.

FML right?

I know i know

Readers, please don’t convey this act as it is a very serious mistake.

Anyone who wishes to port me…

Er

tolong jangan

=/

I sucked badly.

I made a purata out of PMR subjects, total 8 of them, and i got a 72.899656%

which is a

B.

Yongfei got 73. somethinggg

YeewonLim got 74.somethinggg

aaaand.

YANJIN,unexpectedly , got 75, highest among us.

I have to work hard on my

GEO.

MATHS.

KH.

BC.

BM.

BI.

which got 68-70++

 

I know right.

I suck.

But, thank god this exam doesnt count

=/

*crossing fingers.

ADUIIII.

ALLLAAAHHHH

gambate

Played like a child in school today.

I love going to school if , IF ! school isnt that early.

I like eating in class, especially with the RM3.00 CHIPSTER me and YeeWonLim bought.

ARH, that annoying orange

 

<3

let’s spread the lurve, baybeeehh

 

 

Called xinhong on MSN, but she didn’t answer

:(

Watched MNET SCANDAL, and listened

to

BROWN EYED GIRL’S

 

ABRACADABRA

the MV was fucking cool, tried to shake my hips and butts like they do, so major addictive.

SuYin did it much better than me

:D

hmm , ishould learn dancing maybe. :)

BEG

BEG 1

BEG 2

GAMBATEH KUDASAI

 

nights.

 

X.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FIND