I serve, Nuffnang

Tuesday 27 April 2010

Decent;

Can’t find decent blog skins that satifies me.

=S

Pfffft, yes i m still stuck in PCGHS,

no UFO occurence,

I m still doing my homework, revising as usual.

Got recent addiction on the amazing…

PAO !!!!!

PAOOOOOO!!

PAO !!!!

Yes! The dimsum kind

 I LOVE CHAIPAO

I LOVE KAYAPAO

It saves money!

Only rm0.90 for one

It’s also tastier than our tomyam meeeeee

 

I promised yeewon that i will write a blog post bout PAO,

sexy if u r reading this, do say WALAO one more time

;D

she just came back from , thailand, or somewhere there. I wish i had time for travelling.

Too much stuff to do recently.

our PJ project,

(power point)

NIE

(more than 500 words essay)

I cant seem to write a decent, essay. I dont quite have a theme and good arrangements.

=/

Well then,

happy schooling

;(

 

 

X.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FIND