I serve, Nuffnang

Saturday 12 November 2011

memoir

I really should have an attitude make over.

Maybe a few on the brain, a lot on the heart and a whole ton of botox on the senses.

Nobody’s perfect i admit. But sometimes i feel that i am a really bad creation of God. I simply throw my tempers and always have a swift mood swings and i do things according to my heart.

Which is not always the right thing. People say ‘Follow Ur Heart’ i mean, really? No. What i should be doing is to follow my brain. The sensible and logical brain.

The BRAIN !

That’s why the BRAIN exists. To make us humans think rationally. Why can’t i think rationally?

I learnt MORAL lessons and definitions of RATIONAL BUT I M NOT EVEN RATIONAL WHENEVER IT COMES TO …

Fine. I wont spill everything out i just hope I really can clear my mind and senses whenever it comes to her.

I won’t be in the same class w/ her anyway next year which is a good thing …

WISH FOR DECEMBER :

1. Be more RATIONAL !

No comments:

Post a Comment

FIND