I serve, Nuffnang

Friday 25 November 2011

wise whisperings

U know a wise man once told me that

Every great mountains moved by moving the smallest stone.

So yeah i am moving a mountain

It’s actually a metaphor if you haven’t noticed. I have no real mountains to move.

So it’s decided.

I SHOULD STOP SLACKINGGGG

SEE I M ACTUALLY AWAKE IN THE MORNING

4 O CLOCK IN THE MORNING WHEN EVERYONE IS ASLEEP.

Dad’s in phillipines so that doesnt count for EVERYBODY.

Forget that, i seriously am the worst person on this planet.

SOMETIMES I wonder why am i even breathing?!

IF I SPEND SLACKING EVERYDAY?!

This has to come to an end i told myself.

TODAY IS ALREADY FRIDAY AND THERE ARE LIKE 6 DAYS LEFT BEFORE NOVEMBER FUCKING ENDS.

HAVE TO MOVE MY FUCKING ARSE OFF THE COMPUTER AND THE SMARTPHONES…. I SHOULD START STUDYING FOR THISS MAJOR EXAM NEXT YEAR

it’s in CAPS LOCK

YES

FUCKING WORK IT OUT VENETIA WONG SHIN YEE !

U WEREN’T LIKE THAT BEFORE ?!?!?!?!!!!!!!

Y U NO STUDY ?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!

OK CUT THE DRAMA

lights off.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

FIND