I serve, Nuffnang

Friday 6 November 2009

NERDalert

okay i can admit that i am a little tooooo overboard and tooooo excited being … a nerd.

Well, i really am starting being a nerd, i realized it when i saw yongfei and phoebeNg, spamming my wall, on the message which i wrote good luck to everyone in their exams .

it’s annoying though but i am used to it. that’s what phoebeNg and Yongfei will do to their close buddy

*whoops

Anyways, it’s a Thursday night.

soooo

What could venetia be doing on a thusday night?

simple.

she will be watching GoMiNam in action and write a story bout Jesse :D

awwww i just looooove jesse mcCartney.

Did i mention he is cute?

he really is :DDDD

okay i am being crappy coz it’s been a lot of pressure since the first day opf the exam : MONDAY.

to thinkon the bight side, it’s over (for the scoring part) and sejarah, kh, kesihatan on the next week.

it’s hard to memorize all those 3 in my head,BUT since i read early, all i need to do is … do moreand more of my friends, yes…

the REFERENCE BOOOOOOK !

:DDDD

*dont scream readers

fugly reference book is here*

*yelps

i m gonna make it simple.

happy belated halloween to everyone

:D

how i celebrate my halloween ?

requests by Ming

 

here are some pictures that might blow your mind away

=O

IMG_1263

 

yes, gummy body parts

*yummm

IMG_1264

looking fugly disgusting, but tastes freaking good

D:

IMG_1267

IMG_1266

 

IMG_1265

i ate the others, example Ears, Mouth, and the eyeballs.

the chocolate fingers are waaaaa-aaay better than the gummies,

trust me.

if you aren’t underpressure, you wouldnt have chosen to eat them.

on halloween’s afternoon,

my mom brought me to queensbay shopping.

#1 i got shoes

IMG_1278

aren’t they preeeeetyyy?

they are my first heels, on halloweens.

i mean come on, who has their first heels on halloween?!

*pffft

IMG_1276

unbalanced skin tone

*cries

IMG_1277

*admiring

i really have beautiful toes aaaaand legs

:DDDD

IMG_1279

sadly it is VINCCI, not ALDO

*whimpers

_____

today’s post

IMG_1432

 

that’s my dadddy

*yelps

he will be luckier if those girls are hotter

D:

he had this exhibition in Equitorial ballroom where he gets to share stuff with this colleagues from Japan, and Europe and more…

IMG_1419

hhhahahahahahahaha

==

IMG_1435 IMG_1436 IMG_1437  IMG_1438 IMG_1439 IMG_1440 IMG_1441

click it to view it.

guess who’s who

100% homemade for my 6 darlings

love them really much

*sending lots of kisses

then i got high

and started posing with the camera

*shy

IMG_1445 IMG_1446

ahem,

as i make this an announcement

a preview or wadev.

since u all knew i spoiled my previous lumix during my standard sinx vacation with my std 6 class friends… yeah but a good thing is…

the SD card is still safe from WATER*

*jumps around

so i sat on the couch and whizz thru the pictures in the memory card.

pretty fun huh.

sooooo please stay tuned

:DDD

 

lastly

*fingers crossing

wish me luck in my Sejarah,KH,Kesihatan

*aaaarrrghhhhhhhh

*diamlah!

*what la you

*you better shuddup lo i tell u

*why ! behsyok ar lu !

*tioksi behsyok lo!

*ai pak a !

-.-

*someone crazy jumps over the fence.

*i hope it’s not me

*happy reading!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

FIND