I serve, Nuffnang

Monday 23 November 2009

sarang saranghey :D

beautiful

Feels boring for the whole afternoon.

Woke up at 10 ,

after bathing and brushing up mom took me and my siblings to get ourselves some

PASSPORT PICTURES,

just found out that passport pictures,

Girls cant wear blue and white,

Guys must wear collar-ed tees

quite strict,

aaaaand we must show our foreheads like retards and, show our ears as if we are DUMBOs.

zzzz

i hated it sooo much.

Later in the afternoon, chatting with YongFei,LauXin,Terence,no more people online, i wonder why, maybe they are still in deep sleep like the previous Venetia

x)

Got tired and decided to watch 3 movies,

Harry Potter3 the prisoner of azkaban,

UnderDog,

The Golden Compass,

Horton Hears A Who

Butttttt

i think i will have to push those to tomorrow

Wonder why?

IMG_1913 IMG_1954

IMG_1922 IMG_1939

IMG_1948IMG_1949 

IMG_1951 IMG_1953

IMG_1950

These got me gone crazy

*laughs

it’s been a long time since i take that lot pictures, in a decent way

*winks

Today’s Achievements:

#1     Finally changed a better template for my alternative blog ; 王牌爱情小说创作天地; those who haven’t check it out; please do;

It’s bout a love story between a superstar and an ordinary girl just like me and you ;

#2    Got a brand new CBOX skin for both blogs ;D

#3     Finally got a new profile picture and more pics for my Album-RANDOM

Addictions ;

# 1    Been addicted to Justin lately, the new 15 year old artist from Hollywood – Justin Bieber, YO !

When I met you girl my heart went knock knock

Now them butterflies in my stomach wont stop stop

And even though its a struggle love is all we got Ao we gon' keep keep climbin' till the mountain top

Your world is my world

And my fight is your fight

My breath is your breath

And your heart (and now I've got my)

Chorus: One love My one heart

My one life for sure

Lemme tell you one time (girl I love, girl I love you)

I'ma tell you one time (girl I love, girl I love you)

And I'ma be your one guy

You'll be my number one girl

Always makin time for you

I'ma tell you one time (girl I love, girl I love you)

I'ma tell you one time (girl I love, girl I love you)

Love him soo much as Perez Hilton does ;

# 2 Criticizing JY is NOT HOT !

Jy is some son of a bitch who thinks he is hotter than ever

You suck .

z

# 3   GOMINAM and My Jeremy

I never was interested in KPOP, but when i saw the drama, You’reBeautiful, i went crazy and start surfing the net for more LEEHONGKI and GOMINAM ! ;D

CUTE !!!!!!

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

i want jeremy’s version

taekyung looks really like him

user posted image

MY JEREMY !

LEEHONGKI !!!!

user posted image

user posted image

Their version in KERORO

;DDD

user posted image

park shin hye still looks cute as GOMINAM, jeremy too :)))

*screams

He starts to sing: “I love you, these words are such good words. When our family goes to bed, they give and receive these words. I love you, these words are such good words. These are words Jeremy wants to give to her.”

Lee Hong-ki – “참 좋은말” (Such Good Words). Again, ripped from the episode. [ Download ]

When he finishes, she tells him, “They’re very good words.” He answers, “But you can’t accept them. Right, Go Mi-nam?” That’s true, and Mi-nyeo apologizes.

Tae-kyung answers lightly, “Go looking for those stars. I’ll check up on you to ask how many you’ve found. I’ll be expecting you to see a lot.” She thinks to herself, “But the star I like the best is one I can’t take with me, so I’ll miss it a lot.”

Tae-kyung promises to show her more stars and motions her closer — then holds up his knuckle. If he were to give her a noogie, she should see five more stars.

Mi-nyeo wonders worriedly if he would really do it, and braces herself as he pulls back, winding up for a big one…

…but instead, he swoops in for a kiss.

(I don’t know if there were spoilers for this kiss but if there were I AM SO GLAD I didn’t know about them. Full squealing effect preserved!)

 

That’s all i can show you for You’re Beautiful

hope you guys can really watch em’ during the holidays

It’s really a great continuous drama after BoysOverFlowers

This really is a gooooood goooooood superrrr

drama

:))))))))))

Credits to DRAMA BEANS ; thanks for giving such great piece

 

Nice huh ?

will be blogging bout HK and Van Ness for tomorrows post ;

Stay Tuned

 

 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

FIND