I serve, Nuffnang

Sunday 29 November 2009

UPDATES FOR THESE FEW EFFIN DAYS

I havent been posting new posts these few days,

Sorry peeps ;(

Wenlin, i will be having new interesting post here

LOL

You’re Beautiful’s episode finale is finally out yesterday in PPS.TV

watched it

it’s great,

SUPER GREAT

Here’s a quickie look for you

Credits to DRAMA BEANS

:)

When the stage lights flick off, Tae-kyung, now standing on the dim stage, scans the audience intently. It’s nice imagery, as Mi-nyeo emerges from the dark into the light. Tae-kyung spots her.

Keeping his eyes fixed on her, Tae-kyung makes his way to the edge of the stage, and steps among the fans as they scream excitedly. The crowd parts ways to let him pass, until he comes to her.



He grabs her to him in a hug, and says:

Tae-kyung: “I’m going to keep telling you, so listen good every day. I love you.”

Now for our epilogue: A short while later, Mi-nyeo and Tae-kyung look up at the night sky, enjoying a relaxed mood. She’s still going to Africa (which he doesn’t love), but she’ll return soon enough and tells him to wait for her. Responding to her lighthearted tone, he says, “You’ve gotten arrogant. Aren’t you even sad to leave the brightest, most handsome star in the sky?” She reasons, “Still, I can’t take you with me.”

Tae-kyung makes a sudden plucking gesture in the air, and tells her, “You pick [the star] out like this.” He opens his fist to show her the star necklace, and tells her to wear it.

She accepts it happily, then comments on the romantic gesture by telling him he’s changed. “Do you like me that much, to pluck me a star from the sky?”

Tae-kyung: “You keep getting more arrogant. If you’re going to do that, give it back!”
Mi-nyeo: “No, you cannot! This is mine!”
Tae-kyung: “They have lots of diamonds in Africa. Give that back.”
Mi-nyeo: “I cannot make that! I have no skill.”
Tae-kyung: “So treat me nicely while I’m here.”

The playful bickering settles down as Tae-kyung pulls her toward him and puts an arm around her. They look up at the sky as a shooting star falls:

Mi-nyeo: “I will never, ever let go of the star I have finally grabbed!”
Tae-kyung: “Yeah, don’t ever let go. I’ll only shine in front of you.”

 

Isn’t it sweet?

But it’s not as what i expected, since i really want it to go like…

MiNyeo and TaeKyung was separated for couple of years, where we can see Minyeo having LOOONG HAIR as a girl since we didnt see her having long hair as MINAM.

that’s what i wanted

For the ending part, i want it to be like…

Jeremy Shin Woo , TaeKyung, all members of AN JELL together.

BUT- the ending part was little too harsh,

since ShinWoo didnt have the chance to talk to MiNyeo

and… my Jeremy didnt get to see MiNyeo too

sad*

HEY! IT’S A HAPPY ENDING, sooooo i should stop sulking

my fingers are crossing for an AFTER STORY , just like Boys Over Flowers.

Well, in the end i might say this is pretty effin good

;)

Yan says it’s not bad either,

trust her

:D

i might say BYE BYE MINAM!

You gave me quite a best 2 months

:D

as for the comments left at dramabeans,

  • 1 annie - Nov 26, 2009 at 10:31 pm

    i’ll miss you it soo much :(

  • 2 heejung - Nov 26, 2009 at 10:31 pm

    Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!
    my minam….!!!! time to go into withdrawal.
    yb is definitely my favorite drama of all time. thank you so much for getting me hooked!

  • WELL! I MIGHT AS WELL MISS IT TOO

    :((((

    I watched a lot of Kdramas, and i think this may be one of the bests, besides FULL HOUSE,

    i looove to see RAIN and SONG HYEKYO fight and care for each other in that movie

    Ha-Ha.

    I am working hard on my new story as mentioned in LOVEME-LOVEHER.BLOGSPOT.COM

    Boring?

    Try to go and have alook at it

    ;)

    I think it might be ur taste, right?

    Ladies?

     

     

    Damn i m so effin excited for my HongKong trip .

    Might start the countdown when december comes

    hahaha

    DEC 22ND

    aaaand i will be freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

    But before that my mom told me to do some checklist,

    pfffttt

    fine i will do it as long as i finish this post first,

    Nywayssss…

    I should have revise my Form1 and Form2 subs before i go to HongKong , that is a target given to myself, soo it will be easier for me when PMR comes, and i wnt be wasting time revising this,

    revising that.

    ARRRRRRRRRR

    this means more and more reference books

    :)

    yongfei, jangan scream

    hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahaha

    *evil laugh

    LOLS.

     

    xoxo

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    FIND