I serve, Nuffnang

Sunday 8 November 2009

Baby Baby

Here’s a song which is currently hot among me and my siblings

it’s SNSD’s quite old song,

BABY BABY

 

i find it quite sweet and loving ,

you have the feeling of falling in love again

hahs,

since when do i feel loving someone.

eversince that … tragic i never thought of leaping into any relationships .

i find it tiring but hell yeah the song made me wanna swim in the color red once again.

i got tired of studying three tough subjects

1: Sejarah (shit)

2: KH (fuckin’ shit)

3: KESIHATAN (lousy crap)

yeah. nothing but a big hell of craps.

here’s a thing.

after exam,

i will be able to

1: online again

2: focus on my fourth hit , 《超级花美男的舞台》or maybe i will figure out a better name. it sounds cheesy.

3: focus on chasing 高美男.

4: finish by 《魔法ING》

5: Get to go out with friends

6: Spend a whole extensive shopping with my mommy

7: get to read countless Manga’s

8: get to surf the web and continue watching chick flicks

9: facebook!

10: update for frequently

11: plan a major year end class party (which i missed planning last year)

12: plan a trip with my darlings

13: K2C 最佳奖(it’s a hit!)

okay i should stop blogging and start polishing my almost done sejarah.

tops

luck to all of you guys

 

ONE DAY LEFT !

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

xoxo

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

FIND