I serve, Nuffnang

Thursday 3 December 2009

hYPER AND FUN

I feeeeeel so hyped up today.

Got up at 12.00 noon, late huh?

I wonder what time i doze off last night without my sister,

Oh , she’s out sleepover with her friends..

ugh

gahhhh!

wonder why my mother gave her sooo much freedom?

Hmm, no idea. Maybe mommy’s jealous of her own daughter soo much beautiful than her.

Hah, crapping.

I actually looove to crap right beginning of my new posts coz it’s fun.

No highway option, trust me.

Lemme seee

anything to do lately?

Watched NEWMOON, Jen’s Body, The Ugly Truth, anymore nice movies?

But i did catch an old ‘classic’ with my mom on Tuesday,

Oh Yes,

featuring CameronDiaz and AshtonKutcher the mannn <33

WHAT HAPPENS IN VEGAS.

what-happens-vegas-poster.jpg

It wasnt the middle finger ,

awww

*sad

Oh, there is one, i remember

I can remember when i went to the wrong cinema room number and watched This movie.

Hahas,

AAAAAND did you guys know something?

I got into fight with a chicken

pfffft

Yeah, a motherfucker chicken

 

That grade A addututional problem pain in the butt used my msn name, to scold me back in FACEBOOK,

PEOPLE!

I know facebook is a place where things are free, but it’s a social network,

Things u post, might got shown to whole other people.

People like me, who has friends more than 900 , can view it and make a joke out of me.

Please, that bitch scolded me ,

COZ I CONSOLE SOMEONE FOR SOME FUCKING REASON

Oh yea,

sounds funny rite?

If this is LA, i can sue you for abusing cyber internet

and abusing my copyright or trademarks.

Zz.

It’s over and i won

I win everytime although she thought’s she’s waaaaay more powerful.

Pleasela. I know people more than you.

Z

Okay why does this post seems like i m scolding someone pathetic?

STOP.

Oooookkaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy

U people tried 123greeetings before?

They have tons of ecards of many many occasions

u name it, and they got it

for example,

i tried out the

SORRY ecard

THANKYOU

BIRTHDAYS,

ICECREAM DAY,

OR WHAT EVER POSSIBILTY U CAN THINK OF.

JUST TYPE IT INTO THE SEARCH BAR!

AND THEY HAVE IT !

 

I can say they really are CUUTEEE ecards.

Yes,

Ecards people,

the 21st centuryyyy

Looong story for me using that, Buttt

i sent that ecard to 2 people saying that i m sorry and bla, i mean it ,

<33

soooooo they both forgiven me ,

while the other one says i m in no wrong

Ha-Ha ,

That’s the reason why i got soooo happy just because he aint mad at me anymore.

You know what,

This post will be also a tribute of saying out all my love to him

I LOVE YOU !

Will he accept it once more?

I dont know but at least it’s a good start for us both to forgive and forget everything bad

I hope there’s a future for the both of us,

Rite?

Fingers crossing*

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

FIND