I serve, Nuffnang

Sunday 6 December 2009

16 on the count

Peeeeps :)

There’s only 16 days left as for i to go to HONGKONG yall

:)

geeez, i get too excited everytime

Still, there’s 2 weeks for me to goooo

It’s all jampacked since i cant make it to see my friends on Christmas,

Sad, isnt it?

):

But dont worry, souvenirs for everyone

Loves*

I’ve been a good girl these days coz i keep tidying up my house and , MY ROOM.

But, i cant sleep last night tho, so i ended up in facebook, wasting my beauty sleep,

Yea, just like kara said, insomnia.

Maybe i am having this… weird , little sickness.

I keep thinking of, stuff you know.

stufffffff that makes me all pissed and annoyed.

-.-

____________________________

Just a few days ago, while in facebook, WeiMang told me bout getting fake manicure nails.

Since my mom keeps saying it’s a waste of time bringing me to the nail parlour,

so why dont i buy myself one, and stick it and remove it myself?

HAHAHAH

Since it’s a holiday, i can dye my hair and pimp up myself,

Just like what NORMAL GIRLS do, rite?

<3

 Japanese Nail Art Fashion

 Japanese Nail Art Fashion

this looks old =/

 Japanese Nail Art Fashion

 Japanese Nail Art Fashion

this looooks suppperr cutee (:

hahaha ELMO (:

Fabulous French Nail Design

But some got overboard…..

And looked

weird,

Creeeeepppyyyy

*whimpers

okay, i wont be eating McD for a week

=/

Mario?

WTF

WTF

WTF

WTF

wont it be heavy with those messy stuff?

I know , it’s art.

But i wont get the trouble to put it on and not to mention removing it

-.-

bewareeee snow queen from NARNIA is here !!!

=OOOO

is there any Franklin?

Besides that, found out amazing topics from ODEEE.COM

check this out

(:

Residents of 'Butt Hole Road' club together to change the street's unfortunate name. The constant jokes were just too much to take for the long-suffering residents of Butt Hole Road, a street named after a communal water butt that was originally in the area. So despairing households in the suburban street in Conisbrough, South Yorkshire, decided that the road's name simply had to change. The road was renamed Archers Way to refer to a medieval castle that is just half a mile away.

New jersey

wicked!

Arrhhhhhh there’s whole lot more

Post something tomorrow

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

FIND