I serve, Nuffnang

Monday 21 December 2009

MISS ME PEOPLE !

Hallelujah, people.

Time has brought me here , and tomorrow, i will finally be at

HONGKONG

TOMORROWWWWW

*jumps

*jumps even higher

Gawshh, i finished my packing and finally,

Here are the check lists

Checklist no. 1

1. Sunglasses (ferrr sure)

2. Three matching lip glosses to go with my 3 matching outfits

3. Another pair of sunglasses just in case the other one goes missing

4. Scissors to cut price tags so i can wear my new clothes just in case

5. A piggy bank, just in case i am broke, so i can get a foreign exchange, immedietly

6. A marker pen, to mark the places i wanna go, just in case there are too many shoplots

7. 5 matching jeans to go with my matching tops

8. Six matching pairs of socks !

Wonder why did it stopped here?

Okay, here’s why.

Mom came in and found my suitcase filled with, my stuff, and snatched my very cute checklist away, and, called me to rewrite.

Sooo, here’s rewrite no.2

Checklist no .2

*improved version

1. NDS , NDS CHARGER

2. HP CHARGER

3. My soft toy , Tuna the Tortoise

4. My 2 matching pouch to go with my matching shoes!

5. Another emergency, piggy bank *only visible to VenetiaWong*

6. My calculator, just incase i go crazy

7. DVDs, lots of em ! just in case i got bored in the hotel

8. Bracelets, a bag of em, to go with my matching pouchs!

9. --

I stopped, because, my mom already packed for me !

What i have to do is,

Give her my jeans, which she strongly insisted on only taking 2 pairs.

Which is hard, to decide.

):

And only 3 tops, and only one stockings, and only one

shoe, no pouch, no piggy bank, and most sadly, NO

TUNA !

 

My mom is evil,

fer suree

NEWSFLASH: haruki shindo is an evil bright wind.

>8D

gawsh i m so addicted in that emoticon.

Suddenly, i can feel that i m lost in words,

What shud i say now in this post?

Okay,

an early wish,

MERRY CHRISTMAS MY LOVED

ONES,

please stay tuned for my hongkongposts.

Sorry for missing all the fun.

I wish i can go to the xmas countdown, and watch hallmark’s christmas special, Phineas And Ferb xmas special too!

aand shuyee’s house, yongsheng’s,…

I will take lots of picturessss

(:

Take care.

xoxo

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

FIND