I serve, Nuffnang

Monday 7 December 2009

Excited… or not to be excited?

To be or not to be,

That is a question.

There are times that may keep us struggling,

Keep us wondering what may be the best for us

But usually,

People will loose their minds while choosing.

Because they know that they really feel like doing something, which is not, the ideal choice.

What i m facing now is between life and death.

I always tell myself that I should be strong.

But whenever his speechless comes right up to me,

I always felt like there’s a thunderstorm…

Rushing through my veins.

There are also times,

When i keep lift my spirits up

Just to ensure that there’s a better space and a better tomorrow,

For the both of us,

On the otherhand,

Times like that,

Don’t always produce happiness.

It only gives me more and more gray in my little world.

Get over him,

GET OVER.

Nahhh,

i think i should stay in a corner,

Pray that he might find his true love.

):

有些等待可能永远没有结果
clip_image001

别等待,时间会让天空越来越黑。

image 

xx.

i die for now

No comments:

Post a Comment

FIND