I serve, Nuffnang

Friday 4 December 2009

Manga craves

 

SONG: WHEN I LOOK AT YOU, MILEY CYRUS

from the movie,

THE LAST SONG

There’ve been times i keep reminding myself,

*beep beep (text alert)

*msn sound thingy

*facebook chat thingy

“seriously, you need to revise”

Naaaaahhhhh

I keep telling myself how important education is.

Oh dear, i m a nerrrdddddd

*noooo waaaaaay

So, this morning,

Right after Kara texted me, i finally made an important decision

(kara’s my new sissy anyways <3 loveya*)

 

I will study GEO and SEJ this afternoon

i will

surely i willll

(:

But before i get myself worked up,

there are some manga scans i would like to show you

<3

It’s from a new manga i read

KOUKOU DEBUT/ HS. DEBUT

02

Lolsss

She was out spying on her boyfriend, but it didnt went well.

Okay, next :D

25

 

These are not continuous, i just picked the funny and good ones out for you guys <3

038

039

AWWWWWWW

<3333333

wish i could have this romantic scene too.

Hmmmmmm

Naah, over it

(;

41

Touching ryt?

:o

Many of my friends were like hey, i m soo bored this and that,

LADIES!

GET A LIFE!

GRAB SOME SHOUJO MANGA something just something !!

To make u guys … not bored ,

pfft

Here are some i read before and i think u guys will loooove it

<3

Kiss/Hug

Kare’s First Love

Beast Master

KouKou Debut

Hana To Akuma

Full House Kiss

Meru Puri

Kaichou wa Maid Sama

Faster Than A Kiss

POWER

Shitsuji-sama no Okiniiri

Seriously, these are fine ones

<3

Dont worry, no violence eg.

Just plain school life, comedy and romance

Enjoy

:D

AAAAHHH looking at the date just made me sad.

18 days to you baby

xoxo

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

FIND