I serve, Nuffnang

Thursday 10 November 2011

everything stays and some were meant to be

The audio players are blaring with the sad melody of a track named “MISS YOU” on the OST of the korean drama ,Stairway To Heaven by a korean singer.

His coarse voice reminded me how it feels to be missing someone in the middle of the night. so silent yet so intoxicating .

It curls up like tendrils binding up all of your intense and all your mild senses.

Each lyrics in that song and the way he sings in pace by pace. It brings me back down memory lane missing every second that I’ve spent with every single person whom i regretted treating badly. My friends, my family members and him, of course.

I might as well thank god deeply for the time the Lord had given me the past 2 weeks, since exam ended.

More time I’ve spent these days , though it might sound boring right here…

But it’s about my milestones in life, right?

Through the days of giving out results of our test papers… Slotted in between will have to be the time i started to appreciate lives of being a secondary student in our sailor blue apron-like pinafore. With matching whites and our sturdy and practical hair cuts… wearing our hearts on our sleeves. We all slacked off together and shared about the things that we dont have time to talk about last time.

I do until, today realized that how great the atmosphere our class is. On the second floor of the 98 building, not too high nor too low. Just  nice. Notice the wind blowing and whenever it stops, we can hear the sounds of the birds chirping in the green meadows. The tree, though chopped down, has been making it’s height higher day by day since February?

November reached and December might not be far. I finally grew to notice the sounds the crickets or any bush creatures make during the late evenings. Around 5 pm when the sun was setting and u can see a tinge of orange from the view of the windows from the very seat in the classroom.

I usually doze off and skipped all of this. Thanks to the other students who made noise woke me up from my nap… which was annoying at first… But i do surely realize, how wonderful the scene is. The combination of sight and sound gave it all in into me. it just sucked within myself.

I breathed in deeply and closed my eyes , trying to remember everything i had today. The sudden silence the kind of tranquility that puts an invisible veil on every single of us. Shutting all of us out from the pavements of grey and all that keyed up tension .

It just drives away the unhappiness and everything that gives u the sad face.

I might not have a proper picture to give you since we’re not allowed to bring in cameras but I will try to take pictures okay ?

Till the time i wouldn’t wish everything to end just right there. I wouldnt want the magic to fade away just like the morning mist that disappears into thin air and evaporates into the sunlight. I wouldn’t want the magic to disappear just like cinderella’s pumpkin vanished in the strike of 12 .

Just the lonely fiddler on the roof playing the tune for someone in mind who doesn’t mind about his existence, yet he is still there … waiting for a miracle to happen.

What we humans aren’t capable of is, to control time. What we are doing for centuries is chasing time second by second… What i’m saying is. I get to know my mother more, by approaching her unlike the times i did previously just talking but what i’ve learnt this week about my family made me a better person.

It isn’t the feeling of getting a new Louis Vuitton bag. It’s the feeling when you felt once you hug onto your teddy bear. The feeling you got when u found a four leaf clover.

I got to know more about my grandparents and other' stories , stories i don’t even have time to hear about before.

Thanks to our badly planned examination time tables… but thank you for the time u provide for me God, thank you very much. i can say i m a very blessed person right now having a mother a father, two siblings and relatives i wish i can keep for the rest of my life.

Appreciate every single day of your life.

Live strong

Live Laugh Love

 

it’s always that word that keeps you till today.

X.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FIND