I serve, Nuffnang

Thursday 14 March 2013

skin problems

I am just too pissed off with my skin!

I mean what have I done wrong to deserve such skin like this. I believe some of these problems may arise or caused by DNA or any hereditary causes but still I have tried so hard and put so much effort in it in order to get myself a better skin

I see models having fair and flawless skin .

How envy I get you know, probably because they have expensive treatment.

So I just ignore those celebs

But I still cant stand why teenage girls , younger than I am around 14-16 can have fair skin without single puberty problem or any hormonal symptoms that causes break-outs for them,

When I was young I don’t suffer from any acne problem or what- but until now ! HELLO I AM ALREADY 18 YEARS OLD !!! WHY SHOULD I BE POPPING OUT PIMPLES AND HAVING SKIN PROBLEMS ?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?

Last year was the worst for me. I have the worst break-outs whilst everyone can have fair skin and believe me it took me a whole year to get over it.My mom had spent thousands on my face yet…… still no sign of hope.

Skin, if u can see this please do help me heal myself…..

Now I graduated and I spent my days at home treating my skin, trying not to expose myself TOO MUCH of the outside and I wanted not to rely TOO MUCH of make up and concealer. just to have good skin.

I purchased ETUDE snail healing cream and it has healed a lot of my scars >> which is good but then !!!!

I WAS IN CAR TEST AND I GOT SWEATY NOW I HAVE CYSTIC PIMPLE@!!

But then I applied this SALICYLIC ACID PIMPLE REMOVER on my pimple and now MY SKIN IS REDDY AND BURNT!!

WHAT THE HELL.

NOW WHAT AM I SUPPOSE TO DO !?!

I HAVE PLACES TO GO THESE FEW WEEKS AND IM GONNA MEET PEOPLE AND NOW .

MY FACE IS A DISASTER.

please I do hope somehow or someway it may heal as soon as possible,

I darent use any skin care to cure it since they are chemical and I don’t want any harm to my acne burnt scar….

sigh.

Searched google and yahoo answers but nothing seems to help….

sigh.

sigh

sigh

sigh

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

FIND