I serve, Nuffnang

Tuesday 26 February 2013

The rest of my time

Some incident happened early this morning. I groaned as I was woken up by the pulling of my leg by my dad telling me to wake up and freshen up…..

I mean hey give me a break it’s just the 2nd day I enjoyed for not going to work…

But for the sake of my own future I endured every single tinge of sleepiness from myself …. I made my way to DISTED this early morning and what I can know is.

I m def- disappointed in their own system. I wont talk anymore of it since some of them might include names I wouldn’t want to post here, for the sake of P&C… I just wont tell it here. But to any DISTED people reading this post please do not hold any grudge as what I am saying is from my own point of view.

I just felt that such a distinctive college shouldn’t just provide service that little, since the DEANs are representing your own college, why don’t you just, show more of your assuring side to customers like us…. that your college provides wholesome service. And not this stupid and tea-spoon of quality?!

Sigh*

What I can say is. I would pay my time , not sitting in your office and be stumbled  by your mighty-ness.

X

No comments:

Post a Comment

FIND