I serve, Nuffnang

Sunday 17 February 2013

Passion Pit

Im sorry to be writin of something way off the topic as it is CNY, but still I wanted to voice out my opinions about what I think about generation these days.

Everything seems so window-opened like just everyone is so tech savvy and they can know about everyone so much within their Facebook yet, without even seein them in real person or having a real conversation. Picture yourself talkin with ur peeps and suddenly your friend goes like : this A is really pretty.

Your other friend replies her sayin: Yeah I know I saw her on facebook. Your friend says about the pretty girl A’s recent activities as if she really experienced or witnessed the pretty girl’s outing but actually your friend only saw it in her BLOG or FB, or TWITTER. see .

What am I living in a world so cubicle-ly sized as if you can get hold of every person’s lives of knowing them so much but- you have never spoken to them , even once. Not even once !

Are we human, or are we dancers in the dark? So eager to know about each other’s lives as we only live without noticing our lives. Without even knowin who we are .

I have noticed a lot of teenagers only knew idolizing and copying styles of famous bloggers or whatever popstar they see on some magazine. They get every style and wear them out during hangouts or even checked up on the latest trends only WORE BY superstars and celebs, but not styles THEY THINK IT’S NICE.

Perspective is really important but to me SELF- PERSPECTIVE will be considered as the most vital thing to be who you are.

To me, it is good to admire something and remember it as a guidance or sample to produce something better BY UR OWN, but not following something so bluntly and projecting it so similar that it sucks.

I don’t care if you think this post is irrelevant to your so called principles but I am really saying what I mean and what I think people should change about themselves.

They wear what they think THE OTHERS IMPRESS and not what they think it impresses themselves. They dress to impress. That’s something I AGREE, but they didn’t dress accordin to their own style. Whether or not they don’t know how to dress , but still most of them just wanted to be part of the Swagger team.

Typical to see, people now in mall, wearing TOPSHOP, and BIRKENSTOCK and FITFLOP. I do wear them but the thing is still, all of them are so self-concious and they only wear these three brands. What happen to style? This isn’t called STYLE anymore, this is called photocopying.

Turn to the left, some girl spazzin with her friends about her new FITFLOP and turn to your left, you see typical guys with caps and tribal prints and birkenstock.

I mean seriously.

Then they go and look down on people who doesn’t wear, FITFLOP, BIRKEN, TOPSHOP, TOPMAN. seriously??!?!?

Here goes another typical teenagers now, they follow all those blogger’s lifestyle, thinking that money grows on trees and keep chasing trends and catching up with friends and what they neglect now is self discipline and dignity and respect.

Respect to their parents are lost. What are parents to them? some tool to give them money, some tool to send them to malls and transport to anywhere they wanna be to be part of the Swagger team.

Im sorry if some of you might think I am insulting or what but still

C H A N G E  !!!!!

Ignore WHO WHO WHO is wearing STUDS, so what?! WEAR ON YOUR OWN WILL .

DRESS TO YOUR OWN WILL.

Who says those who arent wearing STUDS, TOPSHOP, H&M, TOPMAN , FITFLOP, BIRKENSTOCK are suckers who don’t know any style.

NO

U R THE BIG IDIOT,

THE COPYCAT .

what about vintage? what about harajuku.

are they idiots as well?

I don’t care what they think about me and I don’t even give a fuck on how you judge me with your possies.

Just, hey, get a straw and suck all of it in .

I wonder is it because of the sophisticated technology that caused those idiotic teens to act like that, but on second thought. I don’t blame technology.

I blame their stupid brains for abosrbing all of that info and used it again and again like a recycle bin. Your brain is just. damaged.

Twisted to think in a way such as, shoes will have to be, FITFLOP or BIRKENSTOCK or what. And cosmic prints and high waisted pants are essential in your life

GET A LIFE.

x.

with love

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

FIND