I serve, Nuffnang

Wednesday 8 December 2010

MAD PARADE II

Where was I .

oh , okay here goes !

let’s just start off from, here !

:)

Us with Hanchiang and georgetown central Leos

now back to before

dato came and gave us an important speech

what he said that gave me a deep impression is

THE CITIZENS ARE M.A.D, SO MUST THE GOVERNMENT PEOPLE !”

ROAR TO YOU LA DATO !

:)

ROAR PENANG who made a difference in banding plastic bags !

ckeat hahaha ignore this

many more leos to come !

sorry i will have to skip a lot !

YI ER !

OUR PRESIDENT , ROAR !

best dressed !

the pretty woman in the middle is leo eliza chia :)

leo Vincent Liew, president of Sam tet !

Leo Shanice Ng, my roomate for leo camp, and president of Sultan Idris Shah :)

soon zhen hoong, president of St.Michaels Instituition

IPOH METRO

SPOT JUSTIN !

SAM TET !

USJ 8 !

they are talking about Lion Alan , i think

SPOT YUEN CHI , SHAO EN, XIAOJI, LIFEI, AHBOEY AND BELLA ! :)

lifei, lester, shaoen

peijia and justin

ok i look kiap here .

lifei !'

haha

i will miss them

BEN !

MY IDOL !

the emcee on that day !

peijia and wanxin!

STREETDANCE COMPETITION!

contestant no.1 FREAKING GENG

he’s like the step out version of one roboto from Step Up 3D.

But he didnt got 1st :(

#2

he looks like my cousin

#3

#4

#5 this girl’s got stylee.

SPOT ELMO CAP !

#6 MJ

THIS KID ROCKS.

HE’S ONLY 10

LAST GROUP

I have to admit they have this competition at the wrong place,

too less contestants, crowd ain’t big.

PERFORMANCES

ALICE AND PEIJIAAA

!!

they rocked, big time.

yes i know :)

group photos !

look at my face.

:<

all aiming their lips to him wei

with LION ONG  and Chng Kok Sheng :)

wanted to jump, but, PHAILED.

success shot

:)

the person who made this must be filled with leoism :)

OKAY THAT’S ALL OF LEO DAY.

Now my turn to speak.

I’ve had fun in many ways participating myself into leo activites it, surely gave me more pictures to add, into my blog, (Y)

and lots of footprints left behind :)

Thankyou all the leos who had given me this opportunity, and yes i’ve been inactive for the past few months,

PMR is not the excuse because social service is indeed a must,

I now swear that i will become a more responsible leo from, now on.

You guys with me ?

ROAR!

Together,

we can M.A.D !

ROAR !

X.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

FIND