I serve, Nuffnang

Monday 27 December 2010

:D

THIS IS INCREDIBLY LATE but i really am lazy to update

i should really post this when it’s 23rd .

SORRY !

BUT NOW

HERE ARE THE PICTURESSS

:)

IMG_6499

IMG_6500

OKAY ignore my face, just see how happy the smiles are.

YUSH

I GOT

8

A’S

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I m not that hyper as the day i knew i got straight A’s

BUT !

I really am fortunate and blessed to get what i aimed for

 

IMG_6501

I have no regrets since my hard work paid off pretty well.

I worked hard for the past 6 months and this is what i got .

Thank you god , and arahant and my parents and my friends and family.

i love you and this is part of the ways i repay you.

:)

IMG_6502

so now i’m gonna show you pictures BEFORE PMR

IMG_6590

this is how i motivate myself by looking through my UPSR .

and

IMG_6592 IMG_6591

what i wrote on january 2010 .

and , before PMR FIRST DAY , notes written at 2 in the morning

IMG_6597

IMG_6598

只要不断气,就别放弃。

IMG_6599

IMG_6600

spot JUNHYUNG !

:D

:D

he’s part of my inspiration

and the pre pmr result day tension notes.

IMG_6594 

IMG_6593 

IMG_6595

IMG_6596

okay very perasan i know

D:

and what do i know

the law of attraction actually works!

(Y)

and now i do feel more confident to do well in the future

i mean form4 might be a turning point for all 15 year olds and i dont know what would i be next year and what will i feel and how people will think about me .

I dont know what friends i will make and how … okay i think too much

but i do promise myself that i will make form 4 the best out of it .

X.

and

i went kl, 2 days ago

and , celebrated Xmas eve and Xmas with a bunch of sampat people

it’s different from last year and the last last year and … you know how the list goes on.

here are the pictures

IMG_6503 our so call sohai family

:)

darius, timothy, kaiweng, april, anna, frank, me and joseph

we are doin  the ahngeow pose (someone i detest and i m sure they do too )

jw7rr.jpg

me and ANNA

:D

again, her name reappeared (A)

IMG_6505 IMG_6506 

frank, anna’s lil brotha

IMG_6507

awh, kaiweng BB

:DDD

he’s one of the people that you will burst out laughing when you see them

:D

(Y) applause goes to KAIWENG

hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahaha

bgm : mosquito

IMG_6508

timothy tan soon lee

haha

SS guys.

he has this little collection which he calls a museum of his SS ness.

look below to know why

IMG_6509

his face is like the same

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

unfortunately he deleted most of his camwhore pics from my canon :(

IMG_6515 IMG_6516

IMG_6518 IMG_6517

 IMG_6520 IMG_6519 

IMG_6527 IMG_6521

IMG_6530 IMG_6533

 

thankyou darius for these kaiweng collection

:)

he looked so cute

:3

i’ve been to kl for like 3 times for this month, so i hope i can go more in the future

good description yes

(Y)

looking forward to next sohai moments next year

 

 

X.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FIND