I serve, Nuffnang

Wednesday 31 March 2010

U COME IN WITH THE RAIN

This is a song by Taylor Swift.

A pretty good and charming title ey?

The weather these days are getting cooler,

FTW

(:

Raining heavily for the past 2 days.

In a weird way,

I always feel that my emotion wave changes with the weather

Whenever it’s shining,

U can bet i m always smiling

Whenever it’s cloudy

U can know that i m moody and not in the mood to laugh off.

Whenever it’s raining,

Oh for the love of god

Im sad.

When u see my updating posts,

I might be emo, insomnia or , just, really boring,

GUESS what mode m i now?

Hmm

12.50 am

Still early.

So might not be insomnia

Not BORED either.

I m emo.

Sudden emo ness,

Isit because of the rain?

Or isit ,

of Him again

The hims i mentioned here in my blog post,

will be him and only him

Already 6 months

But ,

Boy, he’s always in my mind.

The famous band,

OWL CITY,

wrote a song

called

VANILLA TWILIGHT

the touching song , that reminds him of his ex girlfriend.

The stars lean down to kiss you,
And I lie awake I miss you,
Pour me a heavy dose of atmosphere.
Cause I'll doze off safe and soundly,
But I'll miss your arms around me
I'll send a postcard to you dear,
Cause I wish you were here.
I'll watch the night turn light blue,
But it's not the same without you,
Because it takes two to whisper quietly,
The silence isn't so bad,
Till I look at my hands and feel sad,
Cause the spaces between my fingers
Are right where yours fit perfectly.
I'll find repose in new ways,
Though I haven't slept in two days,
Cause cold nostalgia chills me to the bone.
But drenched in Vanilla twilight,
I'll sit on the front porch all night,
Waist deep in thought because when I think of you.
I don't feel so alone.
I don't feel so alone.
I don't feel so alone.
As many times as I blink I'll think of you... tonight.
I'll think of you tonight.
When violet eyes get brighter,
And heavy wings grow lighter,
I'll taste the sky and feel alive again.
And I'll forget the world that I knew,
But I swear I won't forget you,
Oh if my voice could reach back through the past,
I'd whisper in your ear,
Oh darling I wish you were here.

So touching right?

I like the last part.

The way owl city composed his songs, in a mood that made me wanna hear it again and again

That’s what i m up to in the car.

Listening and listening, trying to bring myself into the mood , of VanillaTwilight.

That is the art of music, just like what Miley Cyrus said in her MILES TO GO, a book written bout her.

The first term exams are overrrrrrr

Now what’s left is to keep on studying till the second exam, comin rapidly at MAY 2ND.

FUCK.

==

GOOD LUCK TO ALL FORM 3 STUDENTS, FUCK THOSE SUBJECTS.

U CAN DO IT .

I think i can

Sleeping in class is also a habit as always.

WHAT CAN I DO ?

TARGET 101

DATE : 31ST MARCH TO 4TH APRIL

AIM: TO GET BACK TO THE OLD ME ME ME ME

[] NO MORE EMO

[] NO MORE INSOMNIA

[] NO MORE LATE NIGHT CALLS

[] WORK HARD ON MATHS

[] ALWAYS ALERT IN STUDIES

goooooood luck

xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FIND