I serve, Nuffnang

Saturday 21 September 2013

the killers is my jam

You sit there in your heartache waiting on some beautiful boy to , to save you from your own ways,

- WHEN YOU WERE YOUNG -

THE KILLERS !

YES YES YES YES YES

Another fun fact of me is that, besides EXO and other kinds of US UK artists, I do have band bias, which is the band from LAS VEGAS-

THE KILLERS !

Yep that’s right people, have you guys ever ever heard of them ?!

DAMN I M SO FRIGGIN EXCITED TO BE ON THEIR CONCERT tomorrow night at SEPANG Helipad at 8pm !!!!! I was yelping and jumping at the same time when my dad told me he bought the tickets from www.boxtix.com , which sells pretty much most of concert tickets and yes yes little girl dreaming of Brandon Flowers is finally come to KL to see you all !!

Actually I was … already planned on telling my dad about how much I wanted to go this concert when I found out they were actually having a WORLD TOUR in MALAYSIA! CAN U BLIV IT?! Malaysia having international bands like them.. its not that I underestimate msia it’s just… mindblowing, but hey EXO and Pitbull came too right so why not them??

I had been having trauma since MTV WORLD STAGE when they just don’t allow me to go, with some reasons which just is … heartbreaking

image

*many of my friends went so I was pretty much devastated*

so once I saw this chance I just grabbed onto my dad and told him I Am seriously going to see THE KILLERS, and we pretty much talked and he finally surprised me by sending me a text. HOW CUTE IS HE !?

the lead singer !

beautiful neon white teeth

BRANDON FLOWERS with the most mesmerizing and calming voice !!!

How did I come across them?

This might be way back last year when I was reading CVK’S blog, she said about this song played in a club and suddenly she just jammed to the song and was pretty obsessed with the rhythm which she finally found on youtube, which she posted on her blog…. that was their HIT SINGLE

MR BRIGHTSIDE !

 

Which was played in the movie THE HOLIDAY- starring CAMERON DIAZ, KATE WINSLET, and the movie scene shows Diaz jamming to MR BRIGHTSIDE.

EVER SINCE

MR BRIGHTSIDE I was SO PUMPED n I never felt that way before towards any artists coz prolly because I think their lyrics are VERY VERY RELATABLE and really touches my heart, especially in Dustland Fairytale when Brandon wrote about his mom who died of brain tumor… and HUMAN was just fabulous about how he thinks about us being humans or are we being more than human? It’s just….. I don’t know I just love them too much.

they were formed in the 2004, and yes, brandon flowers is still so fab.

pace yourself for me Brandon!

This is going to be my FIRST EVER. CONCERT. IN . MY LIFE.

they were performing at ROYAL ALBERT HALL last year

oh god how handsome he is .

*promise I will take pics

 

*

Read My Mind [x]

God I just love 2013!

So tomorrow morning I will be leaving to catch them , dad will be fetching me and my sis down.

GOSH SO EXCITED MAN !!!

The concert starts at 8pm, but then we might be going early at 5pm just to queue up since ours is the GENERAL ticket, all standing actually… hope some tall guy wont be blocking right in front of me !

SUNBLOCK definitely to prevent my skin from dehydrated, I was in the verge of excitement that I dreamt about them for 2 nights !!!!!!! Yes I even had a dilemma in picking outfits….. hmm

HERE’S A POST FROM A FAN ABOUT THE KILLERS

2004: I was sick of the insipid pop my sister constantly playing pop, and did my homework listening to classical music. THEN ONE DAY my sister has music videos on and enter the Killers with “Somebody Told Me.”

I distinctly remember my sister yelling at me for singing “Somebody told me/ You had a boyfriend/ Who looked like a girlfriend…” and my sister yelled at me. Bitch.

A few months later I see the “Mr. Brightside” music video. I wind up listening to the song on NOW THAT’S WHAT I CALL MUSIC at night.

 

2006: I see the “All These Things I’ve Done” music video, around the time of the Sam’s Town Era. I keep on thinking “What,” but I can’t look away. I would one day grow into a Victim who wouldn’t ask “what.”

I see the “When You Were Young.” I don’t remember questioning much. He changed his style, for all I know it’s just a persona for the music video. I didn’t use the internet as to the extent I do today. I didn’t look into much. I loved the song. I loved the “Bones” music video, I think mainly because it made me ask “What?” I began too like the fact I didn’t know what came from them.

2008: I am watching music videos on Yahoo Music, and I come across “Smile Like You Mean It.” My life changed. I cried. Tears flowed from my eyes: victim eyes. Before, I was a casual victim, but from that moment on I was devoted. I spent an entire summer watching TK music videos and learning every song. My life was never the same. It felt more meaningful. Not only are the Killers a great band, but they were a staple in my childhood and early adolescence. I hate to think of who I would have been if it weren’t for them.

the guitarist, Dave Keuning….

he was the guy who posted up a notice…. on a street looking for someone to join a band with him, and then which brought Brandon to him, and Ronnie and Mark.. together the Killers are formed.

I think they might be playing 17 tracks… god how would I react when MR BRIGHTSIDE IS PLAYEED ?!?!?!?!

It’s just…… I don’t know this might be called LOVE AT FIRST, SIGHT towards music, and yes I want to marry Brandon Flowers

Cheerio !

SEE YOU TOMORROW BRANDON

xxxxxxxx

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

FIND