I serve, Nuffnang

Wednesday 18 September 2013

random facts about me

I don’t care how you might think how weird I am but still I am going to dedicate this post to all my readers out there of who I am, or who I really am.

courtesy of instagram

*smiles

No , don’t expect me to say cheesy stuff like hey I am a vampire, like how Edward Cullen told Bella,NO , this is going to be a sort of serious post of revealing whaat or who I really am deep down

Lately coz I have been rained with all sorts of prejudices and how it can really ruin a person’s repu or ruin a person with those rumours and stuff, I never said it happened ON me, but I just felt a deep pang inside and, yes I wouldn’t want that to happen to me, which is why I am just inspired to write a post on who I really am .

Fact :

1.

I am in fact….not a “COOL” person

Yes sure damn right before I open my mouth, I mean I am really an easy and outgoing person, which most of my friends knew that I am, so , about the LANSI or COOL part, doesn’t really work on me . Sorry to disappoint

2.

I like to selca, but not … that much like my bff till die, Shuyee coz I know that girl can selca the whole day with different angles and different kinds of expressions, not me. I failed after the 4th pose as you can see  Smile with tongue out

 

3.

I enjoy studying.

Yeah believe it or not.

Call it ampia, or what but I am definitely not the type of ampia person which tells everyone that NO I M NOT studying and ended up getting higher marks than anyone else… I am notborn SMART, I am borned hardworking… ever since I was young my mom told me I loved books, and I still do now, and I always study 1 week before test and 1 month depending on how important that test is… I AM A FAITH BELIEVER IN what you REAP is what you sow, therefore there might be luck but, not as much and you don’t always get “LUCKY”… so yeah, and now I am not studying my business trials which is tomorrow, (slacking) .

I do in fact study everyday… but not as long just, a tad bit of revision

4.

I love shoes

especially…. the ones with ANKLE STRAPS, god I am just so obsessed, in shoes…. AND BAGS. but not tops or what coz I believe in wearing simple is the best as long as u feel confident in what you are wearing *most important

see how pretty they can get !! THOSE STRAPS!

I love those ballerina flats! in fact I have tons of them until I finally STOPPED buying when I bought myself A pair of CHARLES AND KEITH , which costs me RM249,

and a pair of flats from Birkenstock

which you know also costs around RM250, and tamed myself with FITFLOP, yeah… so but I just got myself a new pair and will post them online soon or get it in my OOTD post.

5.

I like wearing dresses/ skirts over pants.

if you followed me on Instagram or even if you are my friends you know I like those PETITE dresses from TOPSHOP, and yes I do wear dreses often !

here’s the one I get from COTTON ON

leather skirt from TOPSHOP!

tight skirt from BKK

BEANIES ARE BONUS ! I LOVE BEANIES! but I just never get to buy them when my mom says WHERE ARE YOU GOING TO WEAR THEM? I just looked at her and say GURNEY? she shot me that “ RU SERIOUS” look and welll, there’s my only beanie from H&M

seee dresses!

from H&M @ KL

6.

I like rain

Raining seasons are just my fave season of the year ! u are well aware of the weather is getting hotter and hotter and for those who know me I HATE WALKING WHEREVER HOW FAR IT IS, just exposing my baby skin to the SUN IS JUST NOT GOOD. I never chose to walk in fact….. I guess that pretty much explains why I never endorse myself to outdoor activities. Seeing me jogging, NEVER hahaha  !!!

I wonder how will  I survive whenever I am out in overseas or next year I will be in Kl studying and the minor distance.. how am I going to survive??!

7.

COFFEE IS IN MY BLOOD

I love coffee, I just love it and I get it whenever or wherever I am.

I love this spot and it is new, COFFEE ELEMENTS in PARAGON, it had opened earlier by ALLSEASONS but it was too far and you know I am afraid of drving, so, yeah.

I love NESCAFE among all brands, the original ones, I actually have to thank my mom for telling me how coffee is so good and influenced me, at young age. I know you all might say coffee is bad for health but believe it or not I just read this post online about coffee , and how caffeine can release stress and reduce the rate of getting cancer!!

Open-mouthed smile yay !

8.

I stalk people, too, online

BUT NOT EVERYONE!

Lately I had been having this BLOGGER crush, and I remembered since I was form1, I had a blog VENETIAROCKS or what… and until now, I cant believe it I had been blogging for….. 6 years, YAY YAY!! Okay , and that time my blogger crush will be www.fourfeetnine.com, and www.xiaxue.blogspot.com , yes yes and www.theblondesalad.com , and for now I had been constantly reading on www.chuckei.com , jane chuck! BUT BUT!

I HAD FOUND MY BLOGGER CRUSH FOR ONLY ONE PERSON now and I never really had the spazz on praising a girl but this is the only girl I can spazz and praise and that will be

RACHEL WONG

Omg it just makes me feel happy to know we had the same surname together

she is so pretty ! I mean I just love her body size and everything seems so petite and gives me off that- ideal girl- look , and gives me the motivation to be pretty, I don’t do make up or primping but after I come across her blog I just feel the urge to be as pretty as her ! She is – ok sorry for fangirling .

I just love her ! She has these really cool OOTD which covers up many kinds of looks- the streetwear- the preppy look- the smart casual look – the girly look- and her hair is super nice!

I had been reading her blog everyday and I like how she updates and shares her feelings… and how she told us to love our own body despite her health and I got really happy when she said she got healthier nowadays

Smile

I really do hope I can meet her someday but she is in SG! n somemore MYR dropped so it is really unlikely.. I will get to travel to SG, altho it’s so near!!!

please I wanna meet you pleaseeee

*I still can remember the first time I saw jane chuck and yet she is so down to earth, *

 

And for her and her bF so sweet together tho he bf is in the army but she just never let go of her BF which I find it’s pretty amazing to have a sweet couple !

sorry if I am stealing your pics from your blog *

but I love you*

!!

SORRY FOR BEING LIKE A LESBIAN BUT YOU ARE MY FIRST GIRL CRUSH !!

besides cara de levinge <3

9.

I EAT A LOT!

Yes despite now you know that some girls are like NO I CANT EAT THIS MUCH I WILL GROW FATTER but nope, I am not that kind and don’t plan on that, coz what my mom and friends told me on eating is,

能吃是一种福!

and yes I still do in fact keep that in mind, I love food, seriously but since I don’t really drive out a lot so… I don’t get to try and the tasty food, and whenever I am with my friends we will call out a lot of food and just stuck our forks into each other’s and lavish !

I don’t fear of getting fat maybe because I have a high metabolism rate *mosquitoes tend to bite me more* so I don’t feel the need of getting exercises … unlike my mom and sis who simply dont eat that much. I am quite lucky to get on my dad’s genes

Smile

10.

I LIKE MANGAS/ COMICS/ DRAMAS/ ROM COMS

anything .

JUST

ANYTHING ABOUT LOVE ! MOVIES OR STORIES AND COMICS JUST HIT ME!!

FOR COMICS……

I prefer SHOUJO MANGAS, than those NARUTO kinds and all the fighting, and only just pure love no tragic love story, coz I will hate to cry!

MOVIES:

I will prefer UK US movies rom coms to be more specific, no tragic love stories as well… and I will REWATCH them whenever I am bored or whenever I feel sad, I will drown into THE NOTEBOOK

or PRETTY WOMAN and a cup of coffee, that shall do the magic. I know right being all typical girl with all the wishful thinking but in fact it is true,  I still believe in LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT, tho I never encounter one and the last I had was the worst… *for those who know me* I always fall out of love, maybe it was because of my temper itself… but I still believe if he is the one, he might be able to love me for who I am, and accept all my flaws and SOMEDAY..

MY PRINCE WILL COME

 

and make sure he fulfilled all my ideal type !!!

11.

MY IDEAL TYPE

GAAAHH this might be embarassing as I am venting and thinking whether or not should I post this but to be honest okay, since this is a no judging zone

here goes

- skinny

- no muscles *not too much maybe*

- tall, definitely have to be taller 10 cm than me, so probably I would want him to be 180. because I like how it feels to be a koala hugging the tree, it would be so sweet

-older than me probs 1 –2 years

- no smoking, not too many tats

- likes football

- likes dressing up but NOT TOO VAIN

- knows how to take good angles of pics with me

- can stay up LATE WITH ME. cos I know I can sleep for only 2 hours and be active

- understanding, wouldn’t fish me off whenever I tell him my problems and will seriously care and give opinions to me

- support me for who I am and don’t judge me.

I GUESS THAT’S IT?

 

 

I guess that’s all for my random facts about me, will post more when I came up with some ideas

<3

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

FIND