I serve, Nuffnang

Sunday 1 September 2013

mamma mia

lately everything has been calm and sensual…. except the fact that…. there are always tests, for the end of every month.

That’s the tense part but the rest was okay, I am already used to college life because that’s what I do everyday getting into classes going for labs and study or revise every night ( sometimes) and whenever there’s a study break I will catch movies with my coursemates.

That pretty sums up what the hell I have been up to.

I just feel, that A levels had been a great leap for me, especially in chemistry because the terms that we only know in secondary school turned into theories and we have got to pin point every single detail of it…. so I pretty am stressed out for that part.

Since I am taking AS on May 2014 next year so I shouldn’t be pushing myself too much, it’s been hard but I will make sure I don’t die of anxiety.

coffee breaks are the best for me so far in college… but not too much of coffee because lately I cant get into sleep because of them !

I just have to reach my goals. to get a minimum of 14 in A LEVELS, just to get into Monash Pharmacy. so, fingers crossed !

xxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

FIND