I serve, Nuffnang

Sunday 2 January 2011

2 0 1 0 scribbles

Okay, i know a lot of people out there have been updating their blogs about how it’s like and how it' feels in 2010

2011

Time flies in the speed of light and boosh now we’re here.

and here i am typing in the morning of 2/1/11 okay, that’s a weird number to me, i will get used to the 11 soon.

WONDER HOW IS MY YEAR OF 2010?

HERE IT IS.

I wouldn’t want to miss a thing in this awesome year.

It’s in the morning and i am chatting with Joseph with a stomach rumbling, so here it is to kill time

Hope you guys like it!

it all starts, here,

a picture of HARUKI, tagging me on facebook.

to think back of that, thanks , haru !

:)

NEW YEAR POST OF 2010 LAST YEAR

and an image of me, in school.

captured by me husband, yeewon !

:)

i couldn’t resist the sleeping since my table is right beside the window and it’s also a morning class,

so._. yes i sleep a lot

camwhoring , with yeewon’s nokia phone

shechangedintoaBBbold

huaywei with her new bangs.

i m so obsssed with that umbrella

<3

that’s her, and her shoe

awhh i love you yongfei !

and went to yeewon’s house on FEBRUARY to make, valentine cookies and, gifts.

which turns out to …

yep, those are the cookies, for valentine.

IT’S GREAT!

 

and the frames i made, which are, epic, failure

made a video also

you might as well click here

had a photoshoot from tzesin of me, at school.

tzesin is really a gifted photographer

she made me look pretty

:)

even though i am staring at the noodles

my school

 

3. sports day

 

a little food fair for fellow students on that day

that’s yan yan and tzesin

 

huaywei, sunny, cinpein

:)

4. FOOD FAIR in conjuction of our pcghs 90th anniversary

that’s me and yeewon

it’s so frggin hot there, and i m fanning myself with eldwin’s coupons

xianjin

weixin, dino and eldwin

met them this year as well!

me and chanweiping

my pose*

:D

my freened, which happens to help me all the time

thankyou chanyit !

arcades, and ghost house

denzeeeee

 

5. went for english tuition

lauxin

:)

6. got obsessed with an indian

I went to this BM tuition and found an interesting name

called

TINNISH RAJAKUMAR

he’s like.

idk the way he reacts whenever i call or prank on him during tuition

i know,

1malaysia

i was just being friendly.

his mom then called the tuition centre reporting of sexual harasssment

ok

WTF

iknow

just look at him

ok.

dont want too much of that ewsome

7. hosted a class annual school food fair

yijun !

:DDD

winnie ! also another awesome photographer

jolene :)

ahluar’s banana !

<3

!! <3

!!

so siao

 

leftovers,

tomyam steamboat for after party !!

the bullying never. ever. stopss

until today

but I LOVE THEM

:)

they are like the pieces to mend my heart, you know

like salt and pepper

peanut butter and jelly

remembered yongfei saying that yeewon looks like an orang utan here

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

there are more but i will just post some up here :)

8. went back hometown to visit couzies

happyhappybahh

9. hang out with them , my classmates !

10. created a random group OMG with my crazy classmates

it turn out successful with 700++ fans

11. went coastal cleaning with friends

that’s lauxin with the green towel

me in the mickey shirt :D

took picture in the MEN’S ROOM

okay.

:)

11. Went to the state library, to study , for the first time, ever

the cute pink pen of mine !

12. went leo forum

which is grand.

never really ENJOYED it since it’s my first year

but then again

PCGHS won the top club awards !\

roar!

 

didnt cam whore much that time

but i do learnt how to make up

:/

 

love u guys !

met HENLEY . local singer

schooo handsome!

13. SAW HK ARTIST, RON NG

see me see me

was attending BSMART’S' SMART NITE 10

me and constance

:0

my kicks

they cost me rm80

cheryl ! my daughter @!

kimmy ! my angmo friend

hahaha

14. edited class photo

everyone has a annual class photo

so this is mine.

:(

i m not the monitor this year so i aint sitting in front

MASHITAH OUR FORM TEACHER

:)

LOVE HER

15. organised a one day KRS training camp.

me emcee with yeewon!

danced with a couple of chhs guys

i tried my ‘SHUFFLE’ with them and finished in an epic fail

damn cute la

haha

and i danced, ABRACADABRA

this guy came wanting my autograph

yeewon

:)

and we all performed this,

drum thing with pails and buckets .

yeewon, qinling, shuyee, me

the crew:D

danced for the SORRY SORRY part.

the tshirt they are all wearing

are designed by me!

*beams proudly

and they are quite popular selling :)

16. having myself to sit for a really important exam

which turns out to be great in the end.

:)

17. went out with my hunnies

18. Crazy over for football, since the FIFA WORLD CUP

and been a great fan of torres ever since

(Y)

19. BEEN IN LOVE WITH A KPOP GROUP

beast

<3

HAPPY HOLIDAYS, B2UTIES &lt;3<br />Submitted by cheecharon

20. got active on twitter

I GOT 107 FOLLOWERS NOW

!!

:))))))

21. farewell to yong fei.

she;’ left us for TENBY, so she’s a meanie

but she’s a meanie that i will never ever forget

:)

<3

the gang

\m/

LLAP!!

live long and prosper'

REMINDER : nini is the PRESIDENT OF THE BACK SEAT

 

nini

<3

yeewon

i was going to touch her butt .

cinpein , evil lau, president of OMG GROUP

sunnny <3

22. leo and more leo.

get to meet really lovable people

<333

looking forward to the upcoming fiscal years

roar

!

22. went for a kl genting trip with them <3

23. loved KL more and more

havin them as my family

:DDD

23. finally involved in writing once again

i m now officially a student reporter for SINCHEW.

so i should be proactive starting next year !

24. finally went countdown till 4am !

fireworks, here

2010 has been quite a rush and all.I have to mix all my emotions and my mind just to get through all the rainstorm and sunshines in 2010. gladly i’ve made a lot of new friendsthere are mistakes i’ve done which i am sure that it wont be fixed, that fast, but as they say time healsso i will wait for the better future, which is, 2011.

There are memories carved on 2010 and certainly some i would wish they never happen before, what’s the past should be left in the past

i will become a 16 year old,sweet sixteen, as they say.hopefully everything goes smoothly and , of course

i will try to make the best, out of, 2011.

in 2 days time i will have to march myself into school and to face the every day life reality no more sleeplategetuplate nocturnal activites. Especially Facebook. i should get my ass of that social network !

true !

and start paying attention to my grades and all , and my curricular activities.

will tell you more good news in the years ahead !

thankyou for supporting venetiaahwong all these years and , i promise you no late updates, hopefully

:)

X.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

1 comment:

  1. OMG, my tears dropped while i'm reading this and viewing those photos.......
    I really miss K3F life.

    ReplyDelete

FIND