I serve, Nuffnang

Sunday 30 January 2011

Back !

Cny is finally days away and believe it or not , I haven't had anything planned ahead . Guess its another boring new year . But of course I won't be goin back to Johor since .... Last year . Surely i will miss granny there but it's been 4 years I havent celebrated néw year at PENANG . And my AMA here is glad that we r finally having new years week with them :))) dad came back from Kyushu , Kyoto yesterday night . Missed him and my iPhone and all . Showed him the essay on My family which got A plus plus with the comment "interesting way of writing " from the teacher . I was glad that he liked it and the good news of YE . The last minute planned KRS orientation went on far better as it started off . The newbies r happy to know that we the seniors welcome them heartilly . Read 3 books this week . Firstly my fave will be FROM NOTTING HILL WITH LOVE ACTUALLY by AliMCnamara . Check out her blog as well . Hername.co.uk why I like it ? I think it's fate Coz the author writes about chick flicks and chick lots as you can see from the title . And how she tells us about Pretty Woman, Sleepless in Seattle , NOTTING Hill , and mark Darcy from Bridget jones . Nt to mention The Holiday , FOur weddings and a funeral classic .... How Harry Met Sally .
Most people might not be able to know the difference part from Daniel Cleaver and Richard Gere ' my advice is to do some revision on those
Movies before u lay Ur hands on the book .
But since i have watched them beforehand so reading and re reading it was just pleasure .
And guess I will b at penang spending time with revision and computer and a bunge of books and movies and dramas . How fun is that . It's been long since I had THAT much time at home leisurin around since school reopened . Watched BRIDGET JONES DIARY n FLIPPED yesterday after lunch without bathing till 4 . Imagine that . U guys should watch FLIPPED . BJDIARY might be good and got certain adaptions of pride and prejudice . Watch PRIDE N P before BJ DIARY !

till then my CNY holiday begins with . Two tuitions I mean 3 to go !!!! HAPPY CNY :))))))) XXXX BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment

FIND