I serve, Nuffnang

Tuesday 18 January 2011

explanation

Interview went on today. I reached like early to school with a book in my hand in the library killing time.

It actually, went, on, quite, well .

I didnt turn out to be that CREEPY as i pictured it a few days ago.

As for these 2 days,

i’ve been

like

this.

what’s the first thing you do in the morning after shower?

yes, and you carry out your work.

what gives me the best day is a nice cup of coffee. i dont mind latte or really fancy sweetened capuccinos or whatever mocha blended blah.

A simple regular Nescafe 3 in 1 will do

(but this looks delicious)

coz i suck in making coffee .

now it makes me picture of the first time making coffee, i thought it’s like Milo so i put in lots of table spoons of , coffee powder without, CREAMER n it ended up like,

if i say it tastes great then that would be abnormal coz it tastes like something for me to shout

FUCKTHISSHIT

coffee in the morning

coffee during recess

coffee during dinner

coffee during supper

coffee, before, bed , eventually get into sleep

i have lots of coffee breaks.

toobad they dont have this hot water stuff in school, or else, school would be heaven !!!!!

and since i m on a really horrendous stress on my upcoming events and , my add maths, never –to- be- solved solution ….

COFFEE BREAK !!!!

BREAK*

but they say coffee actually are silent killers of caffeine drug

this picture looks creepy omg the coffee i m drinking everyday is actually

:O

no wonder i am addicted to its smell and the texture of the powder and how the feeling when i drink it into my mouth and how it warms my stomach. the feeling of happiness and resurrection !

but then again,

everyone drinks coffee.

an average american does that

i should get a cup like that.

maybe it will say, DRINK ME.

till then !!!

 

X

have a great week ahead !

*sips coffee

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

FIND