I serve, Nuffnang

Sunday 16 January 2011

FIREWORKS

What gives you fireworks?

oh she does, to me.

this does ;)

Whenever you feel down and low,

there has to be something to cheer yourself up.

NOT school, NOT homework and definately, NOT, Sejarah , to me.

Time flies in the speed of light as i always say,

reaching itself on January 16 since it started on 1.

School felt like centuries to me, i felt old, i m already 16….

But i was feeling happy and have been enjoying my week,

with something that glitters me.

image

not key LOL

it’s

image

yes !!!!

It’s REBECCA BLOOMWOOD!

i m sure the INTERNATIONAL shopaholic, every teenager’s heroine ,

i’ve read them but i’ve been re-reading the first two books this week, and ended up not really internetty.

In fact, i felt happy and joyful inside, others might see me as a nerd going to the library often .

image

but yes, she’s the apple of my eye.

I just love the way Becky thinks about how life could be THAT amazing with just the fling of her credit cards.

How she try to find ways to pay her debts wit Edwich Bank, ahh, well what can i say, i just love her , a lot !!!

And FLUKE (luke) IS, amazing and handsomely attractive, well in the book as well.

Now i m currently reading on DAN BROWN so i hope he wouldn’t disappoint me.

I will be shopping at BORDERS later, hoping to get a few more

Pride and Prejudice, yes (Y)

Hang on .

Diary of a wimpy kid, but it’s 9+ rated so … ._.

Been active with my tuition and curricular activities,

Netball, Unit Creative, Leo, KRS, and all

and it’s only been 2 weeks i really feel busy ,

I have to finish up my proposals , which i m confident about .

Y.E. interview at tuesday morning !

GOTTA BE PUNCTUAL !!!

image

now this is what i call life, because never a single moment was easy.

X

No comments:

Post a Comment

FIND