I serve, Nuffnang

Thursday 1 July 2010

SOSHI

No this is not sushi

I cant believe i am actually now obesessed in Kpop.

Well.

I always think that Kpop sucks and all those wannabes.

some of them are still like that

but i can say altho i am a girl, but i am so in love with

So Nyeo Shi Deh !

Means

GIRLS GENERATION !!

this is my favourite

YOON A .

IM YOON A .

her name

yoona 

Connection so slow nowww

D=

But now you guys think i m like a perverted disturbed person who loves Yoona

Oh yessss

hahaha

she’s so pretty and all.

I like the way she did those expression with her faces.

It’s really been a big trend of SuJu, SoShi, 2PM, those stuff, KARA, T-ARA and all.

OKOKOK

I WILL DEVOTE MYSELF TO KPOP NOW

will blog bout BO BEEP

and more tmrw

 

 

 

kthxbai

X.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

FIND