I serve, Nuffnang

Wednesday 23 September 2009

yours truly, the F word

Presenting the magical word.

FUCK.

yes.

FUCK.

an essay using FUCK

today i have a fucking great day except suffering in the fucking toilet for some fucking reason which i soooo- fuckingly dont mind.What i wanna fucking say is i have a great day. With loads of people going with me

Lauxin,ziyun,lifei,zoanne,chloe,denzel,chanyit,puahfei,longyi(idkhowtospell),yongfei,saw yuu-sama,zhiliang,pohseng,derrick,lucas,shaoen,shuyee, godrik and somemore fuckingly great people.

PohSeng got me fucking pretty roxy pencil box

while me and lifei got a fucking gorgeous shoe for zoanne which costs us rm50.

sorry i forgotten to take some fuckingpictures coz i was having an extremely fucking fun day

YAY FOR ME.

People might have wondered why am i fuckingly saying fucking for the fucking whole time.

Yes, I am fuckingly hyper now.

F U to someone.

sry denzel. i will mind my own language next time

No comments:

Post a Comment

FIND