I serve, Nuffnang

Sunday 6 September 2009

Recently?

Cupcake9.jpg Cupcakes image by loveblosomsrox

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY GIRL, YENNEE ;DDDDDD

Love you lots. hope that someone likes you too !

what you wish for? ;)))))

___________________________________________________________________________

UPSR is coming nxt tuesday so maybe i wont be online for … a week? since my mom wanted me to be a good. sister who takes care of her darling little sister’s results. AWWWW =/

i am a good sister.

but letting me not using my laptop for … a week? well'. it’s impossible?

Anyway, it’s already 12.46 and i dont even bother to sleep.

Baby always call me this time but he isnt . he messaged me that he went to bed , and ends with saying LoveYou. sweet?

Lol. crapping . i m soo bored now D:

watching material girls in YOUTUBE. my sister who is going to have an IMPORTANT EXAM on tues, still reading aiqingxiaoshuo . tssk tskk .

same with me D:

behguai is my sister . xDD

tomorrow need to wake up early to go to CRC to see DENZEL SAYANG AND SZEJIN MY DEAR play tennis. Looks fun. but i need to kill my self to be there by 10.

Baby’s morning call me at 9 everyday , so i hope i wont sleep ! =XXX

aww. and after going CRC, tuition … after tuition , Project at py’s house.

But . Tuition again. so tomorrow’s a busy busy day . D: gosh.

why am i still awake now ?!

my head’s a little bit dizzy but i m alriteyy !!

xoxo.

Venetia .

ily,baby . <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

FIND