I serve, Nuffnang

Friday 11 September 2009

No sleeping Day

i only sleep for one period todaayyy !!

SHOUT FOR ME !

SHOUT FOR V E N E T I A !!

gosh, just being HIGH today.

hmm but there arent any lucky things happening to me today, except for . my science workbook arent called for inspection today! normally if a student doesnt bring his or her book for inspection, 2 marks will be deducted from that student.

of course, i am the unlucky student who forgotten to bring her book for inspection. BUT !!

BUT !!

luckily i m not called !

WEEEEEE i got a little freaked out crazy and screamed wildly in class.

then lots of my classmates was like, if yunxuan sees this, wad kind of reaction?

like i give a shit in it.

i wanted him to know for who i am

how i am

how do i look when i m crazy, sleeping drooling all my saliva all over my cheeks.

anyway, after that got a little LECTURE from Pn.Aida my form teacher.

it’s not my all my fault. but partly it is.

uhhh

don wanna think more bout it .

gotta off soon for mu late dinner, and a late drama of the re-watch of BOF wif my dear sista .

=)

nitey nitey.

check my facebook for updates. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

FIND