I serve, Nuffnang

Sunday 27 September 2009

waiting and still waiting

Something happened today

I texted him and explained .

I am now still waiting for his message.

oh god, what the hell did i do wrong

i dont know what makes us this miserable,

i am wrong

he’s not miserable.

i am.

Mr Garnier is him.

it always will be him.

Now i finally know what the feeling is to fall deeply for someone.

In the past relationships, i dont really know how it feels.

He made me felt that there is someone in this world i wanna treasure.

He may not know that he’s a number one inside my heart.

Every morning i hope to see him greeting me good morning.

but that’s a long time ago.

i wanna have that happy mode every morning when i wake up

but i am not sure whether is it coming back to me.

People learn to treasure things when it’s gone

I learn to appreciate what he did to me

Yesterday night, i read through my saved messages,

and i cried

all those messages are soo meaningful and touching

but i didnt realize it till now,

when everything falls apart, i m the one who always stand there wondering and suffering the pain that’s left.

But at least i still know that i really like him a lot.

I am not sure whether is this true love?

Or … just single sided love?

I guess so .

He’s the first guy who made me cry.

He is.

is he Past Tense now?

or is he the Future Tense?

all i know is … i m his past now.

=(

i dont want this to end in a tragic way.

i want to know what is he feeling.

and what makes him feel that way.

I wanna know.

I have already ordered something for the both of us.

two teddy bears

and a necklace

and i think it’s too late for me to give him

and i know i am not receiving the 9.9.09 present from him anymore

but i am still waiting

7 days on the count…

and i am ready to face what’s gonna happen.

i m trying to sound emo here.

i m never emo

now i m?

please,

if you are reading this,

please reply my message

=(

and i am not sure if you are not gonna read it till here.

Please,

i m not ashamed to say

I love you, YeohYunXuan

 

********************************************************

*************************************

********************

***********

*********

*****

i miss calling your name

i miss receiving your calls at night

i miss you…

miss your everything

 

do i still stand a chance?

 

 

*******************************************************

********************************************

******************************

*****************

**********

********

******

**

*

 

clip_image001
相爱的人是否需要把对方绑得牢牢的才能厮守?

No comments:

Post a Comment

FIND