I serve, Nuffnang

Friday 28 August 2009

ZHA MEHH

zha mehh i went to tesco popular

zha mehh also vry boring. dk wad i did also

wad i know is mryeoh and kahchung morning call me at 9.01 but i slept till 10.30

zzz

haha

today also the same. i called mryeoh to morning call me at 7 . he did. and i did wake up. for 10 minutes

BWHAHA

then i went to sleep again. there goes a morning call kahchung gave. he was like talking crap to me. and i ask WHO IS YUNXUAN.

zzzz

haha . dont mind me crapping.

DSC01309 zha mehh raining . (my house)

DSC01310 zha mehh i wear jeans and my NIKE

DSC01311 zha mehh my bro ki hiao . zzz

here are some pics i love

<3

IMG_0455

basically u can see that i focused much on the YU2 since it’s my.. name :D

IMG_0449 artistic huh ! D:

my favourite one..

IMG_0542 HONESTY IS THE BEST

POLICY . =))))

No comments:

Post a Comment

FIND