I serve, Nuffnang

Friday 21 August 2009

SICK

I cant go to school todayyyyyyy
:((((((
should i be happy, or not ?

boy am i sad. D:

today's a F-R-I-D-A-Y!!
who doesnt wanna be in school on friday.

the reasons why :
#1 it's the last day of a weekday . :D
#2 school's out early 35 minutes :D
#3 Pj lesson at the last period :)

that makes a happy girl happy .

sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
i am sad.
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

i miss phoebe soo much as well as my other peeps. ;(

plus, today there's a Merdeka Celebration for 4 hours in the hall !
so theree's noooo class for the next 4 hours of the day.
that makes me really happy
but i am not now.
coz i m at home.
typing this crapping stuff
i will continue crapping
so . BYE


p.s. i hope phoebe wont be angry at meeeee
:DD phoebe i <3>


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

FIND