I serve, Nuffnang

Tuesday 25 August 2009

WOOPS

MORRRNIIIINNNNGGGGG
haha
i guess i m in a good mood today ?
but i just found out he cant follow me to queens to see my daddy and azho zho .
=[[[[[
how saddddd
but . i think i will find a way to make him come?
how ?
fetch him?
==
idk
idk
idk

why are there so many uncertanties in my mind eh lehhh ?
IDK.
there goes one more..
later i will be in gurneyyy with my std 6 frens.
sort of a uhh
gathering ?
gonna grab lunch at nandos.
but they dont like it?
so i must find anothaaa place.
which is hard coz i seldom go to gurney .



ishhhhhhh
and . i think 10 ppl are going
but.
i m not sure whether the 10 will be there.
sooooo pek chek
i m afraid ther are just 5 ppl
=((
mommy, save me !!
will write a new post bout today later.


xoxo .
Venetia

No comments:

Post a Comment

FIND