I serve, Nuffnang

Friday 14 August 2009

Things these few days

Things are getting better these few days . (;

i got my results for the monthly test and guess what.

clever girl like me got good results. =D

all my hard work paid well .and . all 80s++

=]

thanks to my parents, and mainly, myself . LOL

for not being sucked to the computer screen.

haha . try not to make this post feel. well . dull ?

i just watched MARLEY AND ME although it’s out in the cinemas for a long time . it’s nice and touching .

it made me change my mind of not getting a dog .

my mom dont support in getting a dog.

i want a lamberdoodle or wadever owen wilson mentioned in the movie.

it’s so cute.

and . dogs really are our best friend. the bond we found is well, surprisingly close and amazing .

let’s see about that when i get a lamberdoodle . ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment

FIND