I serve, Nuffnang

Friday 8 May 2009

MY PRIVACY

someone from my MSN contacts… asked me for my handphone….

at first i aint giving him my number… == soon… he keep chatting wif me … and became… er…… jiejie didi . which is ickish but i pretend that nothing happened…

then he asked for my number again… so i gave him.

he send me GOOD MORNIING, GOOD NIGHT, MUACKS… NITE… msgs… it’s suckish and … creepy

at first i tot he just ki hiao …

but it continues everyday….

1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,…

it keeps … repeating … if i din reply him,

HE WILL CALL ME ….eventhough it’s 12 am !!!

jesus …

i pissed off and he asked me for my PICTURE.

hell yeah i m giving it for you.

then many weeks passed…. the msgs stopped.i was happy coz i tot he gave up . but….

3 weeeks later,

he sms me …

I GOT UR PIC LE.”

……

silence…

i send him back scolding him …

and he backed off and said he will delete it.

HAA

pls . i got my PRIVACY, OKAY ?!?!?!

No comments:

FIND